Looking for In-Line Flow Control

/ Looking for In-Line Flow Control #1  

Monster5601

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 R4 Tires
My goal is to find an adjustable hydraulic flow control device that will allow me to adjust the piston travel speed of both the hydraulic top link and side link.

Right now, the piston travel speed is to fast resulting in difficulties to make finite adjustments, particularly on the hydraulic side link.

I've looked around on the Internet and found devices like this:
Surplus Center - 1/4 NPT 5 GPM PRINCE WFC-400 IN-LINE FLOW CONTROL

The problem is that all of the restrictors I can find only restrict flow in one direction.

Can anyone point me to an in-line flow control devices that restrict in both directions?

Thanks

/ Looking for In-Line Flow Control #2  
Find a Parker hydraulics distributor in your area
and order a pair of FC806 flow control valves
in the pipe thread size for your application.

In this way you will have total control of the
mounted implement ans you will not have to
worry about buying anything from a remote
supplier.

/ Looking for In-Line Flow Control #3  
Would you try flow restrictors? Instead of a valve that has to be fooled with and takes up room, just get a fitting that has a 30 thousands hole in it. Fits in right behind your male quick disconnect. I suggest that it be installed on the closed end port of the cylinder. ;) If you are using 1/2 QDs, I can mail you 2 for $22

/ Looking for In-Line Flow Control
Find a Parker hydraulics distributor in your area
and order a pair of FC806 flow control valves
in the pipe thread size for your application.

In this way you will have total control of the
mounted implement ans you will not have to
worry about buying anything from a remote
supplier.

The spec sheet indicates the FC806 is for passing gas (no pun intended) with a maximum PSI of 145.

Would you try flow restrictors? Instead of a valve that has to be fooled with and takes up room, just get a fitting that has a 30 thousands hole in it. Fits in right behind your male quick disconnect. I suggest that it be installed on the closed end port of the cylinder. ;) If you are using 1/2 QDs, I can mail you 2 for $22

This seems like the solution. I'll order from your WEB site.

I saw that one but was looking for the style I referenced. A faucet design control just sang out issues of accidentally making adjustments.

Thanks everyone for your input.