Looking for Help Grapple Shopping

/ Looking for Help Grapple Shopping #21  
Oh yeah, one more thing...
Asking people on this forum how to help spend your money is a very welcomed approach, living vicariously through other people's wallets is how we all keep from having too much crap in the barn.

Well at last some of us that is...:cool2:

/ Looking for Help Grapple Shopping #22  
Msant, I'm still envious of your grill guard! I have nothing (and have been luckier than lucky that I haven't put stuff through the radiator of my B7800, which has gone through stuff that would scare most folks!). No welder: just got a real shop (hoping to be able to be able to use it enough to justify its cost- I'm getting older). I'm looking at all my equipment and it's all screaming at me to put them to work, which means putting ME to work;) (wife wants me to hurry up with this huge fencing project and then turns around and asks me to do something else!).

/ Looking for Help Grapple Shopping #23  
Msant, I'm still envious of your grill guard! I have nothing (and have been luckier than lucky that I haven't put stuff through the radiator of my B7800, which has gone through stuff that would scare most folks!). No welder: just got a real shop (hoping to be able to be able to use it enough to justify its cost- I'm getting older).

Yeah, I've got 4 welding projects stacked up, one of them being the grill guard, it's pretty mangled...