Looking at buying a dozer.

/ Looking at buying a dozer. #61  
Congratulations on the D4. That's practically brand new with so few hours on it. Even better, it doesn't have any smog or computers!!!

/ Looking at buying a dozer.
Congratulations on the D4. That's practically brand new with so few hours on it. Even better, it doesn't have any smog or computers!!!

Yeah it was great. I was 2 years since it was last started. Starter was acting up so I put in a new starter and it started right up and ran like a champ. Its hard to find equipment that will start so easily after sitting for 2 years. I have already gotten so much work done around the property.

/ Looking at buying a dozer. #63  
If you are clearing any amount of trees a dozer is the way to go. most of the farmland in north america was cleared with dozers .Excavators are for millennials that have no clue about how dozers work. As for dirt in the brush ....total nonsense if you can run a dozer

/ Looking at buying a dozer. #64  
Pictures Please.

/ Looking at buying a dozer. #65  
I am at work now , ironically , clearing a field , but you can see all kinds of brush clearing videos on my u tube channel William Stecik . I will try to load you pics of burnt brush tonite. ..Bill

/ Looking at buying a dozer. #66  
fullsizeoutput_20e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_210.jpeg IMG_0893.JPG fullsizeoutput_20e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_210.jpeg IMG_0893.JPG

Here are the brush windrows i am cleaning up today...Bill

Last edited by a moderator: