Long hair care for busy farmers

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #111  
Some of the long “fake claws” women wear these days are truly obnoxious !
And most women with the stupid fake claws are in debt to their eyeballs, but hell be damned they are gonna have those stupid nails!
Prolly an I-Phone 14, too so they can take pictures of them!

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #112  
Ohhhh yea. And let’s not forget about those huge booties that seem to be so popular lately!

Me and my friends as teenagers had a saying for chicas with those….

“she needs to spend sum time at the gym”

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #113  
That’s because people are being raised with a grotesque level of lack of self awareness and equally grotesque levels of the need for attention.
Says the guy on the soapbox...

(you forgot nipple rings ;) )

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #114  
Who the f is looking at dudes ugly feets in a restaurant?!?!?
I sure don't want too...but when an old fat guy waddles in wearing flip-up sunglasses, tank top with suspenders on short pants, Fred Flintstone feet with yellow toenails and brillo pads under his pits...how can you NOT notice?

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #116  
I sure don't want too...but when an old fat guy waddles in wearing flip-up sunglasses, tank top with suspenders on short pants, Fred Flintstone feet with yellow toenails and brillo pads under his pits...how can you NOT notice?
HEY, HEY, HEY! I don't believe we've ever met, you opinionated, narcistic, self unaware redneck Hillbilly. I do not have flip-up sunglasses. :LOL:

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #117  

Seriously though...and I was just thinking how different today is than, say, 60 years ago. We dressed nice in public...Dad in a suit, Mom dress/hat/gloves, we dressed nice, hair combed. Most people lived in a 1,500 sq.ft. house (+,--), drove a decent car, a truck was a truck...nothing fancy.
Today we went to Walmart. What a zoo! People are freaks, emphasis seems to be houses/vehicles...it's all backwards.
Years ago extremely rare to see tattoos & piercings.

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #118  
I had to have the toenail on my big toe on my right foot surgically removed and the cell matrix destroyed so that it would never grow back due to decades of ingrown nails and deformation.

The surgeon didn't use enough anesthetic and I could feel him pulling the nail off and start scraping the matrix. I told him to stop because I could feel it. Hurt real bad. He laughed at me and said you can't feel that. I told him if he didn't stop I'd punch him. Then he did some "poking" and "fake poking" and determined I was telling the truth. Shot my foot up with more anesthetic and finished the job. I had some words with him afterward in regard to his bedside manner.

I don't know if anyone has ever had to torture someone, but if you ever do, I'd say start with their toenails. Yeowch! 🙃
That made me wince just reading the story.

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #119  
We are a diversified bunch !
I did the long hair and beard thing when I was young. Been cutting my own hair for 20 yrs. Takes less time than driving to a barber. Costs nothing. Ball cap covers the any mistakes. The difference between a good and bad hair cut is about 2 weeks.
Works for me.
My on and off barber of over 50 years retired and I've been cutting my own ever since. I'm bald on top and I resent having to pay the same price for a haircut as someone with a full head of it.

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #120  
Yes, freedom of speech. As in Tinker's freedom to wear a black arm band. And essentially anything they wanted. The dress code wasn't, in your word, "loosened", it was nearly eliminated after and because of the Tinker decision.
"... he may express his opinions, even on controversial subjects like the conflict in Vietnam, if he does so without 'materially and substantially interfer(ing) with the requirements of appropriate discipline in the operation of the school' and without colliding with the rights of others. Burnside v. Byars, supra, 363 F.2d at 749. But conduct by the student, in class or out of it, which for any reason whether it stems from time, place, or type of behavior—materially disrupts classwork or involves substantial disorder or invasion of the rights of others is, of course, not immunized by the constitutional guarantee of freedom of speech."

From the Majority Opinion in Tinker v Des Moines, 393 US 503 (1969)

As long as dress codes are set up to be politically neutral, they are legally permissible. In the Tinker case, the school allowed many other types of symbolic speech and singled out this one.

Here's some more reading.

I just retired from teaching HS Social Studies including US History, Government and Economics. We studied Tinker in 2 of the 3 courses. Dress codes are alive and well and enforced on campuses. Tinker just makes sure schools cannot allow anti-farming t-shirts and prohibit pro-farming ones. Court cases do not often distill into quick sound bites.