Long hair care for busy farmers

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #101  
Worse yet are the ones that wear sandals AND have nasty toe fungus. :eek:

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #102  
I mentioned I had a toenail removed on my right big toe. My 6-7 year old step-niece asked me what happened and before I could tell her, my sister in-law told her a raccoon gnawed it off. Poor kid believed that for about 15 years. :ROFLMAO:

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #104  
Worse yet are the ones that wear sandals AND have nasty toe fungus. :eek:
Not toe fungus, but I'm guilty of that. Years ago I dropped a tire on my left foot, and it kind of messed up the nail on my big toe and the one next to it. Nail bed is black & blue (still), and the nails grow in kind of funky, doctor said it may never heal 100%. I still wear sandals or go barefoot a lot. Good thing almost no one looks at a guy's feet. ;)

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #106  
Who the f is looking at dudes ugly feets in a restaurant?!?!?
If I owned a restaurant, sandals and flip-flops would not be allowed to be served. Wear shoes or go somewhere else.
I once saw a family come into am Old Country Buffet on a Sunday morning looking like they just crawled out of bed, literally. The lady had big furry animal slippers on.

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #107  
If I owned a restaurant, sandals and flip-flops would not be allowed to be served. Wear shoes or go somewhere else.
I once saw a family come into am Old Country Buffet on a Sunday morning looking like they just crawled out of bed, literally. The lady had big furry animal slippers on.
That’s because people are being raised with a grotesque level of lack of self awareness and equally grotesque levels of the need for attention.
I really don’t want to look at fat rolls, yellow crusty toenails, your gray ponytail with 10 rubber bands, the tattoo of a dolphin on your neck or your T-shirt stating what college you dreamed you played ball at, your gigantic breast implants, or your 4” long pink painted fingernails.

We have really degraded ourselves into a pathetically low new level of public discourse and lack of self awareness to match the banana republic police state we now live in.

Turn back to God and show some respect for yourself and one another.

Last edited:
   / Long hair care for busy farmers #108  
Some of the long “fake claws” women wear these days are truly obnoxious !

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #109  
I really don’t want to look at fat rolls, yellow crusty toenails, your gray ponytail with 10 rubber bands, the tattoo of a dolphin on your neck or your T-shirt stating what college you dreamed you played ball at, your gigantic breast implants, or your 4” long pink painted fingernails.
This reminds me of when my grandfather complained that the neighbor lady's shorts were too short. My mom told him that if he didn't like it he didn't need to look. My mother was not his favorite daughter in law.

/ Long hair care for busy farmers #110  
This reminds me of when my grandfather complained that the neighbor lady's shorts were too short. My mom told him that if he didn't like it he didn't need to look. My mother was not his favorite daughter in law.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He just said that because your Grandmother had caught him checking her out.
:ROFLMAO: