/ Log in to TBN. #1  

careyo63

Veteran Member
Tractor
77 Yanmar YM2000 63 Ford 2000
Has anyone had trouble logging in to TBN.? I have Dropped or lost passwords numerous times over the last couple weeks. I'll login and a few days later my password is gone. TBN. sends me a Reset new one and it's a hit or miss if it works. If I log out and try to log right back in and the password won't work. This reset worked can't deny it I'm logged in. I just went to go change it so there isn't anyone but me and the good lord would know it!! TBN. says it's the wrong password to change it. Without a doubt I'm logged in you can't deny that here's a post/Thread. I'm looking at the new Password they sent to make sure it's the right one to change it and no go. Still wrong password. Craziest thing I've ever seen. I've been a member on here actually since 08 and never had a problem. Tried to contact TBN multiple times about this issue with no reply or avail. Thoughts.......................

Carey

/ Log in to TBN. #2  
This website and a boating website I use have the worst customer service will never or almost never get back to you. Not sure why they make good money from this site and should want happy users? I guess there at the point if they don't care if you come back or not. They get so many new signups a week they don't care.

But no I have not had the issues.

/ Log in to TBN. #3  
The majority of the times this type of issue occurs it is on the user end...Try clearing all your cookies, cashes and browser history...

/ Log in to TBN.
I do that /pine everything gets cleared on this PC. Thanks it's been a long time to hear from you!! Actually never use it much on the internet. It's on my desk. I have it all C,Cleaner etc. I even ran my McAfee for cookies and Trackers a couple times when it started to happen. Some things not right and I've cleared everything quite a few time over the last week. What I don't understand is how I can Be logged in but the password won't be recognized to change it :confused2:

/ Log in to TBN. #5  
I do that /pine everything gets cleared on this PC. Thanks it's been a long time to hear from you!! Actually never use it much on the internet. It's on my desk. I have it all C,Cleaner etc. I even ran my McAfee for cookies and Trackers a couple times when it started to happen. Some things not right and I've cleared everything quite a few time over the last week. What I don't understand is how I can Be logged in but the password won't be recognized to change it :confused2:

The times that it is not user cookies etc it the database and the password and or hash is corrupted...Send a PM and an e-mail to the Admin or maybe even a PM to a moderator and ask them to PM the Admin...

good luck...

/ Log in to TBN.
Good for you because it just happened again. I'm not sure how I got logged in this time. Some how one of the previous try's must have worked. I was in time out for to many logins. I've had to try to reset it 5 different times today with 5 different passwords. So it put me in timeout for 15minutes. Apparently not and I think I know how to login on here. So now I'm logged on and not sure how so I'm going to change it. And I bet I won't be able to log back in. Wrong Password when I change it. :mad:

/ Log in to TBN. #8  
Good for you because it just happened again. I'm not sure how I got logged in this time. Some how one of the previous try's must have worked. I was in time out for to many logins. I've had to try to reset it 5 different times today with 5 different passwords. So it put me in timeout for 15minutes. Apparently not and I think I know how to login on here. So now I'm logged on and not sure how so I'm going to change it. And I bet I won't be able to log back in. Wrong Password when I change it. :mad:
Just let your computer leave you logged in. I never log in my phone and computer just remember me since I keep that box to remember me.

/ Log in to TBN.
I get logged out. I ran a thorough scan last night and My PC. is good of any threats. They all was removed. When I do it takes HRS.. And to check now were the problem is no doubt is a "Security Token" and I need to notify the Administration. Which I already did with no avail........