Little to NO Tractors

/ Little to NO Tractors #11  
When comparing tractor ask if you can take for spin.

/ Little to NO Tractors #12  
last year, i was getting listing for mahindra 4 times a month. I saw mine, bought it sight unseen 600 miles away. in under 20 minutes. Best move I could have made. I haven't seen a listing for a Mahindra max series in the last 6 months.

/ Little to NO Tractors #13  
All depends on how good (or bad) your local dealer is. Mine is excellent, yours might suck.
Hey King Phillip (5030) do they lay out that red carpet for ya at the dealer??

/ Little to NO Tractors #14  
We went to Smithville MO yesterday to get oil at the Kubota dealer. They had one tractor and two skid loaders. It was a fairly large tractor, but did not see the model. We also passed the Deere dealer who must of had 20 new tractors on the lot.

/ Little to NO Tractors #15  
My dealer in OK just got a bunch of new units in. Mostly under 40hp. Be patient. I would not buy a tractor or a truck right now unless I absolutely had to.

/ Little to NO Tractors #16  
There's a couple firewood youtube channels in Wisconsin. They both run Kioti. You might want to check them out. They plug their dealers when they take delivery.

You could come to nashville and check Larry Stovesand. He usually has them in stock. I know he will deliver to you.

/ Little to NO Tractors #17  
Probably not a good idea if you need any parts. Your local dealer will treat you like a bad stepchild...lol
I don't think JD allows their dealers to refuse service. Doesn't mean they won't treat you bad but if they can't get you a tractor then what exactly are you supposed to do? That said there are still tractors at my dealer.

/ Little to NO Tractors #18  
Local dealer I did not but my tractor from seems to have just gotten several more in.

New dealer north of Knoxville seemed to have a bunch Wednesday.

/ Little to NO Tractors #19  
Probably not a good idea if you need any parts. Your local dealer will treat you like a bad stepchild...lol
In “normal” times, yes. But times aren’t normal. I ended up buying from an adjacent state dealer after giving my local dealer six months to find me a tractor. Then after buying, a month later m local dealer called and said he was getting in the the model I wanted. I told him that I had already bought one because I jumped on anything available in the region. He said he understood these are crazy times, and he would he glad to sell me parts, service, and implements in the future. I said he would surely get some of my business.

/ Little to NO Tractors #20  
I drive by a couple Deere and Kubota dealers every week and they both seem to have plenty of machines on the lot. It could be they're already sold and just waiting on delivery but there seems to be no shortage of those tractors around here.