Little Bear mini-excavator, Bearco Machinery Equipment

/ Little Bear mini-excavator, Bearco Machinery Equipment
Dealer's statement would have to be backed up with real information.
I'm not an idiot, and neither are they. Give me a little credit.

They have market territory for both Bearco and Kubota brands. 6 yrs ago I looked into buying this agri business as a matter of fact (before the Bearco connection). when I looked at the Little Bear last year, it was an initial, casual inquiry on the item ... because I knew that my friend was looking for a mini excavator, and there it was.

thanks for the new details

/ Little Bear mini-excavator, Bearco Machinery Equipment #12  
I'm not an idiot, and neither are they. Give me a little credit.

Never said you were. As to them I have my doubts if they are idiots, misguided or liars.

I am just providing information. All freely available to research.

ETA: Just went to their website (Bearco Machinery) and I have zero doubt after looking at it with more images that it is Chinese.

Last edited:
   / Little Bear mini-excavator, Bearco Machinery Equipment #13  
That is not in any way shape or form affiliated with Kubota and I don’t care what the salesman claims I would be shocked if that was made anywhere other than China. maybe assembled somewhere else but that’s very likely a Chinese machine. Not trying to be offensive just trying to be clear.

/ Little Bear mini-excavator, Bearco Machinery Equipment #14  
Just went to their website (Bearco Machinery) and I have zero doubt after looking at it with more images that it is Chinese.
I looked, and definitely from Shandong Province in China. If you buy more than one unit at a time, you can specify your own brand and paint job. The container my friend in SJ bought were all painted black, and the brand was one of his daughter's names.

Kubota 2 and 3 cyl engines, plus the ubiquitous Yanmar diesels all are available as options, and also made in factories in China. One local importer emblazons his 1-ton-ish units with a large "Kubota powered" sticker to highlight the engine inside.

/ Little Bear mini-excavator, Bearco Machinery Equipment #15  
Its definitely a Chinese knock off. But for the price it doesn't matter. They can be purchased for around $4k delivered. You can get them with gas or diesel engine.

/ Little Bear mini-excavator, Bearco Machinery Equipment #16  
i added more details in subsequent posts - all i know is that it is not Chinese... dealer told me directly, and told my friend the same. There seems to be a Kubota affiliation (marketing ?), though not Kubota branded. The "make" in the spec sheet says Kubota. I'm just trying to figure it out. it surprised me that it was not a Chinese product, when i looked into it last year.
Brouse through the different excavator companies selling that size machine on Alibaba or MadeInChina and you will eventually see it, just with different decals on it.

I just got kicked out of the Chinese Excavator FaceBook pages for calling out a guy who tried to tell me that Kymron was not made by Jiahe and that you could by a Kymron cheaper than importing a Jiahe yourself. This started when another guy asked about importing a 6 ton Jiahe since I imported my 3.5 ton Jiahe.
So don't believe everything a dealer tells you.