Lied to wife about lost billfold.

/ Lied to wife about lost billfold. #21  
You'll forget the many faux pas she's done.

She has a permanent record of everything you've ever said or done in grand and glorious detail that she can repeat on demand or whim.

Just consider this one a foul the ref didn't catch!
That is actually true with my wife. She has a memory like an elephant. I cant remember what day I had fish for dinner last week. Just too many current and future things clogging up my brain!

/ Lied to wife about lost billfold. #22  
It is saddening to me reading through these post knowing what I went through with my late wife and knowing what is coming. The day is coming when someone will be standing behind there car, with there hand resting on it and not know where the car is.

/ Lied to wife about lost billfold. #23  
I’m with Moss, use the “I’m an idiot” defense. It must be working well for me as no one has yet to disagree. 😅

/ Lied to wife about lost billfold. #25  
I dont lie to my wife, I deflect. Do you think the Cubs will do well next year? Is a good one.
Ha! Anytime a couple guys get into an argument at my job, someone will yell "How 'bout them Cubs?" and that's the queue to switch topics.

/ Lied to wife about lost billfold. #26  
You'll forget the many faux pas she's done.

She has a permanent record of everything you've ever said or done in grand and glorious detail that she can repeat on demand or whim.

Just consider this one a foul the ref didn't catch!
And, whatever it was, no matter how many years ago, she can tell you what color shirt you were wearing when you did it!

/ Lied to wife about lost billfold. #30  
That is actually true with my wife. She has a memory like an elephant. I cant remember what day I had fish for dinner last week. Just too many current and future things clogging up my brain!
My wife has the memory of an elephant which she got from her father. Having said that, she CONSTANTLY can't find things she puts down. Remotes, keys, cell phone, etc, She just puts them down and does not remember where she left stuff. It is not age related and has done this since I have known her. :eek:
😁