Leveling box Lift link?

/ Leveling box Lift link? #11  
I purchased mine on eBay.

Attachments

• 20230313_174251.jpg
    20230313_174251.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 123
   / Leveling box Lift link? #12  
Convenient but way too expensive for occasional use. A bevel box levelling arm is a much hbetter alternative and besides, you don't need an additional hydraulic outlet set to operate it. Keep it greased and be happy you didn't spend thousands on a hydraulic link when you can buy a bevel box for under a hundred bucks, www.agrisupply.com
I love the one on my 67 Ford. Just crank right from the seat. Way nicer than the turnbuckles on my newer tractors.

/ Leveling box Lift link?

It's just a mistake... they are also called "adjustable stabilizer"; "Adjustable Side Link"

I say tomato, you say tomato...
Thank you for the link.

/ Leveling box Lift link? #14  
Tacticalturnip,
your leveling box looks like exactly what I need. The side lift arms on my mahindra have forks on both ends and I can only find the boxes with the knuckle on the top end. Do you have a link to the one you purchased?
thanks
keith

/ Leveling box Lift link? #15  
Tacticalturnip,
your leveling box looks like exactly what I need. The side lift arms on my mahindra have forks on both ends and I can only find the boxes with the knuckle on the top end. Do you have a link to the one you purchased?
thanks
keith

Here you are Keith; you may want to email the seller for dimensions just to confirm fit.

I hope it works for you! I've been happy with it; it may not be hydraulics, but it's night and day over a turnbuckle.

/ Leveling box Lift link? #17  
You obviously have more spendable income than I do but then a hydraulic top link was never in the cards for me. Besides both my M9's have factory bevel boxes as well as extendable / retractable lower links on them plus I have the fender mounted 3 point actuators on both. A grand plus versus 200 bucks (top end bevel box) is a no brainer for me. Even my 71 year old wife can crank it just fine, but I keep it greased, just like the rest of the units...
My hydraulic top link was a discarded extra cylinder, and the end of an old top link was professionally welded together. Cost about $45. It has lasted through 4 tractors and is indispensable. The only top link I own.

/ Leveling box Lift link? #18  
It’s like what you want
I have top, tilt and scraper hyds. I never get off the seat😉🚜
everything is smoother adjust on the go and keep on rolling