Snow Let's see your snow removal equipment

/ Let's see your snow removal equipment #291  
This is last years photo, of my BX23 with front mounted snow blower making an easy task of removing 16" of snow that we received in up-state N.Y. This year I get to play, er work I mean with my New B3200 HST with 60" bucket. Can wait!:D
DevilDog 100_4593.jpg

/ Let's see your snow removal equipment #292  
This is last years photo, of my BX23 with front mounted snow blower making an easy task of removing 16" of snow that we received in up-state N.Y. This year I get to play, er work I mean with my New B3200 HST with 60" bucket. Can wait!:D
DevilDogView attachment 140717

First off, did you ever use the backhoe on the BX, even once?

Also, I think if you've only got a bucket for snow removal this year, you may end up really missing that snow blower.

/ Let's see your snow removal equipment #293  
bandit67,
Actually that BX23 has dug many feet of trenching to replace or repair drain tiles from around my home. Took out quite a few stumps that were in fence line, and hauled up-teen yards of dirt and stone, and firewood. I have to admit, I'm quite fussy with my equipment, I do all the required maintenance ahead of recommended schedule.Before winter comes calling I repaint and yes, :Dwax my tractors. As you can see I do have backup equipment for snow removal, just in-case needed.The 2005 F350 4X4 PSD has a Fisher Minute Mount 8' blade with a snow foil. You are correct about the snow blower however, I've had front mounts and rear mounts, loved them both. At present I have no snow blowers for front or back:eek:. Humm, maybe next year.:)
DevilDog100_0258.jpg

/ Let's see your snow removal equipment #294  
Are you pulling our leg????

Nope.

Here's a pic from Sunday after I got our toy cleaned up. A nice warm, sunny day with the leaves barely even starting to change. Then the pic from Monday afternoon.

Still snowing off and on today. This low pressure system has been parked over us for 3 days. Fortunately, the ground is still warm enough that it's not piling up.

Attachments

• 167_6702.JPG
    167_6702.JPG
    933 KB · Views: 266
  • 167_6723.JPG
    167_6723.JPG
    602.4 KB · Views: 256
   / Let's see your snow removal equipment #295  
Wow! And I almost freaked when I saw a couple of flurries flying by my window last Saturday!!:(

/ Let's see your snow removal equipment #296  
"And I almost freaked when I saw a couple of flurries flying by my window last Saturday!!"

Saturday morning was indeed a wake up call for whats not to far off...Sunday hard frost. :(

/ Let's see your snow removal equipment #297  
I just took delivery on a Kubota 63" front mounted snow blower with hydraulic chute rotate and electric chute deflect. I didn't take pictures before I took it off (sorry). I Will be taking care of the snow on my 100' paved driveway and 600' gravel woods road with it and a rear blade. I am actually looking forward to the first snowfall here in NH...I must be crazy for saying that. As soon as I get it re-attached I will take some pictures and post them. From what I have read here, many of you, who have the Kubota front snowblower, love them. Your recommendations had a lot to do with my decision to get one.

Jim from NH

/ Let's see your snow removal equipment #298  
We had a hard frost here in North Central PA Sunday as well, but last night it was so warm and humid we turned the A/C on to sleep. But it is for sure right around the corner.

/ Let's see your snow removal equipment #299  
Kubota L4150, BF900 loader, 7' rear mounted snowblower.

Its parked in front of the car - Christmas day, 2008.

Don't you love winter!

Attachments

• 678.JPG
    678.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 391
  • 673.JPG
    673.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 317
   / Let's see your snow removal equipment #300  
We don't get much snow anymore here. We usually let Mother Nature take care of it. Here is my snow removal equipment.

Attachments

• sunrise.jpg
    sunrise.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 417