Lefa Machinery

/ Lefa Machinery #1  

Steelpony

Tractor
Kubota M5700
Has anyone ever heard of this Chinese manufacturer Lefa? I'm looking at a potato harvester and flail mower. With shipping their prices are less than half of what I can find domestically. I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from them and can comment on quality, the shipping process, communication etc. Thank you.
Screenshot_20190219-131049.jpeg

/ Lefa Machinery #2  
Interesting stuff. Small farm machines not made here. Never heard of them, but I see they are selling in Europe and obviously China.

/ Lefa Machinery #3  
Yes, I also heard about this manufacturer. It looks very decent. I think their technique is also good at work. The Chinese are usually good at doing everything related to any technique. They have good smartphones and guitars and everything is not so expensive. I would really like to see their harvesters in operation. I would even probably order something similar for myself, but it's a pity that you can't try out the combine yourself. A good friend of mine works for https://www.valorexo.com / and he told me that people often buy combines or tractors without trying them out. And so you will not be able to choose what is right for you, you will not be able to understand how to work on this combine. Therefore, I no longer buy combines without a personal inspection.

Last edited: