Leather seats, touch screens.

/ Leather seats, touch screens. #1  

jjeff

Elite Member
Tractor
kubota l2850, kubota l4150
Why? Just curious what folks think of these.

/ Leather seats, touch screens. #3  
more things to break... That's one way to make it un affordable, at that price you are better to buy a use pickup truck with big tires and a lift kit.

/ Leather seats, touch screens. #4  
For those prices I would just get a second tractor for the Mrs. Haha

/ Leather seats, touch screens. #7  
The luxury items are where the profit is. The touch entertainment center is probably dirt cheap now that they are used in such volume. Adding a backup camera is probably only a $20 addition. If they are like cars, having high margin units allows the base model price to be low.

/ Leather seats, touch screens. #8  
Probably going the way of pickups trucks. Farming folks think a stripped down single cab long box is ideal whereas the rich urban cowboy wants leather, self-driving, a Bose stereo and massaging seats for $80,000. Guess which one they sell more of?

/ Leather seats, touch screens. #10  
Here in Canada where I am, a new XUV835M is $35,000. So I'm betting the R with the cloth interior is pushing 40 grand.
I personally think the prices for any new ATV/UTV are ridiculous. There is nothing to any of these machines that make them worth that much.
I only paid $39,000 last Sept for my brand new F150XLT with the employee pricing and that truck has way more components in it than a UTV.

For those prices that Deere should come standard with all the features of that new special edition.

Looks like a nice machine, I just wouldn't be dumb enough to pay that for it.