Laying a pipe under a driveway

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway #21  
This a tractor/equipment forum, the only real answer is buy a HDD rig. ;)

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway #22  
water jet a pipe under..

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway
water jet a pipe under..
Good video. Another problem he has is no water outside the house. He wants to pressure wash, he comes over and fills 55 gal drums and gravity feeds the pressure washer. Could still work though. He tried hooking up a hose to his clothes washer faucet and you could pee harder than what his well pump puts out.

Never seen a house with no exterior faucet until he bought this place. I still give him crap that he spent 90grand to have a garage built but couldn't spend a few bucks to have a plumber put in a faucet

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway #24  
Could you use a narrow beam spotlight to light the flag from the other side of the driveway?

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway #25  
The thing I miss most about TBN'S old format is the related threads list that appeared at the bottom of pages. I think we had a thread on this topic several years ago and some of the guys made running pipe under pavement seem easy. Now I can't find the thread.

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway #26  
I bought a solar powered marine marker light 14 years ago. Still works great. Nothing has had to be replaced. Once a year I do maintenance - clean the bird poop and dust off the solar panel.

Purchased from - Julian A McDermott Corp, 1639 Stephen St, Ridgewood, NY 11385-5395.

It sits on top of a four foot steel pipe - held in a tripod - on top of the cliff - far side of my lake. Right below the red arrow.
IMG_0041.jpeg

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway #27  
I bought a solar powered marine marker light 14 years ago. Still works great. Nothing has had to be replaced. Once a year I do maintenance - clean the bird poop and dust off the solar panel.

Purchased from - Julian A McDermott Corp, 1639 Stephen St, Ridgewood, NY 11385-5395.

It sits on top of a four foot steel pipe - held in a tripod - on top of the cliff - far side of my lake. Right below the red arrow.
View attachment 865085
And it's intended purpose is?...

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway #28  
Driveway material? Concrete, asphalt, gravel? Driveway width? Local soil type?

If the soil is right, a good air compressor, some fittings, narrow drive, and 3/4 or 1" pipe; dig down 30" on either side and work that pipe with air on. It's slow, but you can pass a 16 fr drive with the right soil conditions and 4 hours. Guys also use a garden hose instead, but you run a much greater risk of creating a void.

The 'correct' answer would be find a guy with a pneumatic missile; but that would be more than your wanting to spend.

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway #29  
"I've laid more pipe in this town than Wabasha Plumbing."

1714524171654.png

/ Laying a pipe under a driveway #30  
The thing with boring a single driveway for a customer is the large dollar risk of humping or damaging the driveway vs the small pay for a 15ft bore.