Rear Finish Mower landrpide equiment

/ landrpide equiment #1  

okiecraig

Bronze Member
Tractor
1972 MF 135 diesel, Kubota L3940
Can anyone tell me how to determine the year made from FDR1672 serial # 1212729? Don't know whether there is a date embedded in that number or not. thanks

/ landrpide equiment #2  
It's a Land Pride finish mower. I don't know of an online source to decipher the serial number to determine yb, but I'd call LP or your LP dealer. They should be able to tell that.

/ landrpide equiment #3  
I have a couple Landpride attachments and I go to Messicks.com to order parts and blades. Landpride FDR1672 Parts Diagrams

Their prices are very good, they ship fast and I've never had any issues or problems buying from them. They provide schematic breakdowns of everything, so it's super easy to figure out what you need. I've rebuilt just about every part of my 6 foot rotary cutter and I totally destroyed one of the spindles of my finish mower when I hit a stump. They have every part that I've ever needed.

First time I changed the blades on my rotary cutter, I couldn't figure out what size socket that I needed so I called them and they where very helpful. If you can't find what you need at Messicks, give them a call.