Labour To Replace Foton Cab

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab #21  
So 20 hrs is not out of line then.....
Well, they probably know howe bare or complete it comes. I don't know. It may not come with glass in it. I don't think it's out of line at all.

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab #22  
Removing and replacing a big, heavy bulky cab, and everything wired, bolted and connected to it is a big job. It would probably be most efficiently done by a team of two people = 2 people x 10 hours each. That's two people working 5 hours to remove the cab, and 5 hours to replace the cab.

Just a different perspective.

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab #23  
I really hope your insurance comes through for you, you're being quite patient, more than I could fathom being.

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab #25  
I'm concerned about the ROPS which may've taken a big hit... and possibly the axles

I would think the new cab would include new ROPS, but I hadn't given any thought to the axles.

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab #26  
I would think the new cab would include new ROPS, but I hadn't given any thought to the axles.
I would not worry much about the axles. They are built much heavier than the cab. From the damage the cab took, I would strongly suspect your axles are fine. If the cab had been completely flat then I would worry about axles, and bellhousing of engine / transmission. However it never hurts to look them over well.

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab
I don't think it officially had ROPS. I think it was just a really sturdy cab.
One fender was bent down about an inch and one floor pan (seems to be part of the cab) bent down a tad as well.
If it had more body damage (seeing as the cab sits completely on the "body") I would have looked closer for larger damage like axles.
I have been using it to carry cut up trees from the storm damage, and other than some controls out of place, and hitting my head on stuff
hanging down from the roof everything seems to work ok.
I can't bring the throttle down to idle - the lever moves but won't go below 1000 rpm. I suspect it's because the floor throttle pedal
is surrounded by the bent floor pan and binding something like a cable.

I'm glad to hear most think the labour is not out of whack. I figure this dealer doesn't stay in business long in a small rural area
if he's robbing people/insurance companies. I'm just suspicious by nature.

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab
Well, they probably know howe bare or complete it comes. I don't know. It may not come with glass in it. I don't think it's out of line at all.
It better come with glass. The front at least. I'm dropping little tempered glass chips all over my place.

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab #29  
It better come with glass. The front at least. I'm dropping little tempered glass chips all over my place.
It may come separate. So it will take a little bit to put each panel in.

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab #30  
Yogi05, the cab will be ROPS rated. If you look up your Occupational Health and Saftey law it will be illegal to sell an unrops rated cab.