Labour To Replace Foton Cab

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab
It may come separate. So it will take a little bit to put each panel in.
As long as I don't have to order glass separately.
If the insurance grants this wish I will remember to ask the dealer.

I spoke to my broker today about a vehicle and asked about the tractor. She said 25hp is usually covered under "possessions" so 50hp won't be covered.
I later got an email from the dude handling my claim and he asked if it is used commercially. Does it leave the property?
Answered no and no. Just a snow blower.

So I'm no further ahead knowing if they're going to cover it or not. One says no, the other implies maybe.

/ Labour To Replace Foton Cab #32  
As long as I don't have to order glass separately.
If the insurance grants this wish I will remember to ask the dealer.

I spoke to my broker today about a vehicle and asked about the tractor. She said 25hp is usually covered under "possessions" so 50hp won't be covered.
I later got an email from the dude handling my claim and he asked if it is used commercially. Does it leave the property?
Answered no and no. Just a snow blower.

So I'm no further ahead knowing if they're going to cover it or not. One says no, the other implies maybe.
I've pulled a lot of things off based solely on a definite maybe. Maybe they'll pull through. I still think 20 hours is good for swapping a bare cab. When changing a clutch it just un plugs, un bolts, and lift off. Some flip back. Hinge on rear axle.