L4610 Delivery/ tires/ 4in1 bucket

/ L4610 Delivery/ tires/ 4in1 bucket #21  
What the standard R4's lose in mud clearing ability, they make up for in floatation. They're a good compromise tire. Besides, they'll hold a lot more ballast, so you can use that to compensate for the mud traction issue, too.

Mark

/ L4610 Delivery/ tires/ 4in1 bucket #22  
Now remember this is me talking and I should have skidder tires on my tractor but to me an r-4 is useless unless I'm going to stay out of the woods and clay. I need something with good cleaning I run in mud ALOT but there are times when I wish I had them when doing grade work for the reason of digging up what I've already graded. Now for some they are a great compromise but for me they are not. But that is why there are different tire makes and different transmissions so we can choose the best for the work we will be doing.
If I did alot of mowing (I do some) with my tractor I might have the r-4s. But like I said in the begining this is me talking and what I use my tractor for so think about what the major uses will be and chose from there, oh it's no secret I wish I had the mac daddy tires!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
I'm lucky that the loaner has a stick on the back to keep pulling me out because those fine r-4s sure wont. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Gordon