L3800DT Rear Remote Compatibility

/ L3800DT Rear Remote Compatibility #1  

Skidpad

Tractor
Ford 1110, Massey Ferguson 30B
Hello everyone, after coming through posts I am still unable to find a definitive answer to this question. I have a new to me L3800DT with very low hours. I want to add rear remotes. The kits for this tractor are not available directly from Kubota anymore for some reason. Nate from Messick's parts says that the 1st position kit with the base is available but he may have to try and cobble together the other 2 positions from individual part numbers, not a cheap solution.
So, my question is whether anyone on here knows if the rear remote kits for the L3901 are interchangeable with the L3800. The old part #s for the L3800 are:
L7334 - 1st pos & base with valve
L7364 - 2nd pos kit (needs valve separately)
L7384 - 3rd pos kit (needs valve separately)
L7374 - 3 pos spring center valve
L7354 - 4 pos float detent valve

The parts for the L3901 (which are still available as kits) are:
L7211B - 1st pos with base & valve
L7212A - 2nd pos kit needs valve
L7213A - 3rd pos kit needs valve
L7231A - 3 pos spring center valve
L7232A - 4 pos float detent valve.

From everything I can tell from the two install manuals the place where it interfaces with the hydro return on the right side under the seat looks the same.

Does anyone have any experience with this issue or have recommendations? I'm waiting to hear back from Nate after a few calls with him being very helpful & really wanting to figure this out too.

He said it's really weird that this problem only exists for the L3200 & the L3800. Every other tractor, many much older, still have all kits available. It's this because of some of the interference problems I've read about with the original kit's levers & placement?

Thanks for your help!

/ L3800DT Rear Remote Compatibility #2  
I have a l3800 and got factory rear remotes (2) from kubota a few years back.

/ L3800DT Rear Remote Compatibility #3  
I have a l3800 and got factory rear remotes (2) from kubota a few years back.
bet they weren't a cheap date either. I always spec remotes when I buy a unit, in my case the maximum number plus a flow control valve.

/ L3800DT Rear Remote Compatibility #4  
bet they weren't a cheap date either. I always spec remotes when I buy a unit, in my case the maximum number plus a flow control valve.
I just look for the cost i could not find the slip but it was around 2016 so more then a few years ago. LOL

/ L3800DT Rear Remote Compatibility #5  
I believe the remotes came with a three point down pressure kit or top and tilt for the 3 point all bought with tractor purchase.

I’m thinking Land Pride…?

Tractor is some distance away at the moment

/ L3800DT Rear Remote Compatibility
I already have myself prepared for the sticker shock from OEM valves. I'm just trying to figure out if the ones kubota is specifying for the 3901 will fit the 3800. The cost difference between the currently available kits & piecing together the ones for mine from the original parts numbers will add a bit more and could be unnecessary.
Anyone know if these for the 3901 will fit the 3800?

/ L3800DT Rear Remote Compatibility #7  
I've done a little comparing between the L3901 and L3800. The side cover that comes off where the adapter block it blotted to are the same part number. This tells me that the bolt patterns are the same. I would think the ports that are under that cover would be in the same position on both tractors. I hope this helps a little.