Buying Advice L2501 on the way

/ L2501 on the way #1  

gregfender

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501 HST
Signed on the dotted line for a L2501 HST with a B77 backhoe and thumb. I’m in the process of renovating the house that my mother was born in, and there is a good bit of clearing of brush, rehabbing a creek, building a couple of retaining walls and backfilling, etc. Looking forward to getting to the big projects. Merry Christmas to me.

/ L2501 on the way #2  
A grapple for moving stuff around might be a good addition to your package.

/ L2501 on the way #3  
Congrats, I second the grapple. Use mine more than I thought I would.

/ L2501 on the way #5  
Looks like Santa coming early...congrats. :thumbsup:

/ L2501 on the way
Curious what you paid? I'm thinking about an L2501.

Right at 30k out the door. With 20% down, you can get 0% for 84 months. I had planned to just pay cash, but figured I’d just use their money and spend mine on something else.

/ L2501 on the way #9  
Signed on the dotted line for a L2501 HST with a B77 backhoe and thumb. I’m in the process of renovating the house that my mother was born in, and there is a good bit of clearing of brush, rehabbing a creek, building a couple of retaining walls and backfilling, etc. Looking forward to getting to the big projects. Merry Christmas to me.

Congratulations Greg I hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine, I love this tractor. BTW I also have an EA grapple (I forgot the exact one but it's fairly light which is nice) and it gets a lot of use.