L cab seat suspension options

/ L cab seat suspension options #11  
A quick fix or try would be to add a rubber jounce bumper from a car suspension. There are many varieties if you could get your hands on a few from an auto parts place or if you have a go to shop that does suspension work you could at least look around to find one to try. Cheap fix and easily placed under the seat near the stopper to try.

Different materials like urethane that come in different compaction rates (for lack of a better term). DSCF1052.JPG

/ L cab seat suspension options
Dealer told me today he had talked with his sales rep and sales rep could offer no help. I asked if I file complaint to Kubota would they come back in any way on him and he said yes. Well, I have lost a lot of respect for Kubota. Very serious, if I knew the seat like it is and Kubota knows there is an issue the number of post here and on orangetractortalk has to be known by them, I would not have bought a Kubota. When a company has a known issue and does not take care of it, what don't they take care of we don't know about...or they don't worry about the operator only the operation of the machine?

Dealer told me he was willing to split the cost of the air ride option with me. I am doing my best to find a good solution that is not Kubota now. This is insulting to me.

/ L cab seat suspension options #13  
Grammer makes Kubota seats so the so the msg95 series air handles 330# and fits the bolt pattern in the floor, Get OPS switch and any options you'd like order from tough seats and have dealer pay half and install. What nice about the air I inflate to height I want, then adjust damper to firm or soft. I like my front a little lower than the rear and I like little more depth you can add both options. Kubota is going to do nothing for you. Toughseats built the seat I wanted and had it to me in 5 days.

Can honestly say, I don't respect Kubota near as much as I did two months ago. Still like the tractor but appreciating the difference of my JD experiences. Bought Kubota over JD and Yanmar and biggest reason bought it over Yanmar was concern on support. So far Kubota and their dealer where ever it all lies have not impressed me. The third arm holder upper when not in used cracked when I went to pull it into position and then broke. A week and half later still waiting on a replacement.

RoyKing, thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.

/ L cab seat suspension options #15  
You could have them install the kubota air ride seat. to me its the best option. i like it so much i had air ride added to my ZD1211-72 mower. its not cheap but oh so worth it :)

/ L cab seat suspension options #16  
If you can solve the problem with stiffer springs it would probably cost less than $30 and save a lot of grief. That is about the lowest-tech, simplest way to deal with a problem like this.

/ L cab seat suspension options #17  
Grammer makes Kubota seats so the so the msg95 series air handles 330# and fits the bolt pattern in the floor,

Roy from your post, am I to understand Grammer makes a seat that fits the bolt pattern of the of the Grand L cab? My 2013 model has the front two bolt holes at a lower height than the rear two. In the past several of the more talented guys here modified the floor plate to accept Grammer seats. I haven’t gotten around to that, (limited talent) So if there is a seat on the market that bolts right in I would be a very happy camper.

/ L cab seat suspension options #18  
I don't think Grammer does a L cab seat but call tough seat they may have an adapter base

Had tractor in for 50 hour service last week. Dealer split cost of air ride by Kubota and installed while there. It has rained about ever day or nearly since getting it back up to over4 inches a day and it has not left shelter since it returned. Should be on it at least Saturday and will post my thoughts on it. I still am not impressed with Kubota's attitude on this but am pleased with the dealer's.