Kubota ZTR

/ Kubota ZTR #1  

Gomez

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2400
I saw on another site mention that Kubota is dropping the G-series and coming out with a ZTR. Does anyone have any info about this?

/ Kubota ZTR #2  
Yes they are coming out with a Ztr. Will know more Sunday night when I get back from New Orleans. I dont think they are dropping the G series as of yet.
Doctor

/ Kubota ZTR #3  
Gomez,
Here is your answer. Kubota has come out with a new ZTR mower. Available in 2 sizes. The 18 and 21 hp with deck sizes of 54 and 60. Very nice ZTR for the money. To answer the other question of the G series, they are changing model numbers. Dropping the G1800 1900 and 2000 they came out with a G2160 which is a 21 hp diesel which is less expensive than the 18 and 1900. The unit has power steering like the tg series, hyd deck lift a superb deluxe suspension seat. The new G2460 has a 24 hp gas L/C engine. The last model in its class is the same as the G2160 but with a hyd dump bagger w/rear discharge 48" mower There you go Have a great day.

/ Kubota ZTR #4  
Doc,Thanks for the info,sure wish someone could get some pics of the new ZTR,and post them here...Do you think the style seat could be installed on the G1900?

/ Kubota ZTR #5  
Tractorsmart.com has pictures and specs of the new Kubota ZTR mower.

/ Kubota ZTR #6  
Check http://www.carverequipment.com... they just added ZTR info...

msig.gif