Kubota Windshields?

/ Kubota Windshields? #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
Our Kubota has a 4 post canopy, and it sure looks like a windshield would fit easily enough. Does anyone make one?
Here's picture from I don't know where, but it seems to show a windshield.
rScotty

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 8.43.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 8.43.23 AM.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 126
   / Kubota Windshields? #2  
I can't be sure but your picture looks like a tractor cab to me. You can see hinges for side and rear glass.

I made a windshield for my old L3010 from a piece of Lexan. I made brackets and bolted it to the canopy posts. The plastic was softer than glass though and got scratched up after a couple of years. It would have been easy enough to replace but I decided to trade the tractor instead. I suppose you could have a piece of safety glass cut to size by a glazier. He could also cut holes for the mounts and a wiper if desired.

I'm not sure what size you're looking for but replacement windshields with frames are available :

Original Tractor Cab Safety Glass Windshield Upgrade for Hard Top Cab Enclosures 112

You would have to make your own brackets though.

I got some ideas from this post in another forum:

http://www.mytractorforum.com/12-john-deere-forum/197222-making-plexiglass-windshield.html

/ Kubota Windshields? #3  
You would have to fab up the supporting brackets and a header big enough to support the windshield wiper... But the glass would be the easiest as almost any glass shop can custom make any size windshield. KennyV