Kubota still offering 0 percent financing

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #271  
Sure. That's not the same as 'the owner snagged one and the GM snagged the other'. Keeping them on the lot as demos or advertising is different than their personal use.

Could be. Or maybe something else entirely. I'm thinking that none of us know exactly on what terms the owner and manager snagged their special L6060s... they might have simply designated them as demos or who knows? This is the internet afterall.

I just happened to find out how ours became to be a demo because I asked the right guy the right questions.
And he probably answered me because of his being both the owner as well as a good judge of his product and his customers. So he could see his answer wasn't going to affect my decision one way or the other.

My opinion is still that a low hour tractor worked and maintained in a normal fashion is likely to be a better purchase than a zero hour tractor - even if the prices are the same.

rScotty

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #272  
Specials are often offered at dealer conventions. What my dealer used to do at conventions was buy one or two "special offer" tractors for the dealershop. When they showed up he would use them for demos and shows for awhile and end up selling them off to a customer as near new. Then repeat next year.
Would you buy from a dealer like that?
Maybe I oversimplified. The GM said they wanted them visible to the public. One or both of them will be on display at the nearby Sunbelt Ag Expo next month. My dealer gets stuck working it and gripes about the hassle.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #273  
I still say Zero interest is a come on not worth considering. I bought a Kubota in 2013 and If I took the zero percent interest it was going to cost me 800 dollars for Kubota's insurance., As it is my Home owners covers my Kubota. It was a no brainer for me. Ans yes my home owners did cove my tractor when it was totaled by A tree falling on it.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #274  
I still say Zero interest is a come on not worth considering. I bought a Kubota in 2013 and If I took the zero percent interest it was going to cost me 800 dollars for Kubota's insurance., As it is my Home owners covers my Kubota. It was a no brainer for me. Ans yes my home owners did cove my tractor when it was totaled by A tree falling on it.
KTAC is a more comprehensive insurance plan for equipment than homeowners insurance. Whether or not it’s worth it is a personal decision.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #275  
I got a quote last week from my State Farm agent as an add-on to all my other insurance policies. It actually cost more with a higher deductible than KTAC.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #276  
I got a quote last week from my State Farm agent as an add-on to all my other insurance policies. It actually cost more with a higher deductible than KTAC.
Try your local Farm Bureau they are usually way better to deal with for farm related insurance needs.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #278  
KTAC is a more comprehensive insurance plan for equipment than homeowners insurance. Whether or not it’s worth it is a personal decision.
I got insurance from comprehensive coverage from travelers for my last tractor and baler and bundled it was still less than 1/3 of what KTAC on just the tractor was. KTAC is not nearly the deal it was when I bought my first tractor (a BX), I think it was $7 a month? They are covering their 0% financing with their dang insurance fees!

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #279  
If you bundle everything with that company. No insurance company prices single policies very cheap.
Well, that isn't always correct, I have my homeowners and all farm related insurance through Farm Bureau and all my automobile insurance through State Farm and that has been the best cost savings to me, I let each one quote it out separately and bundled every year just to keep them honest.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #280  
Gentlemen. All the original poster did, was share with us the news that Kubota was offering a special finance rate of 0%. For those who might at the moment be looking for a tractor and were unaware of the promotion.
I'm fairly certain that he wasn't expecting the point by point breakdown of what a scam it is, or the chest thumping of who knows the most about the subject at hand.
His only offense was to try to help a group of which he is a member. It might behoove us, as fellow members and Gentlemen, to say Thank you 5030 Superstar Member for sharing the information. And then, .... close our traps. I'm sure that no one "meant" for their words to be offensive or to cause a ruckus, but they did. Maybe a little more tact and decorum in the future is a goal we should set for ourselves.
So, I'll start. Thanks 5030 for sharing that info. I don't need a tractor right now, but I'll bet someone does. It's nice of you to take the time to share this with the group. Have a nice day.