Kubota still offering 0 percent financing

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #261  
If they are offering it at 13% off MSRP and it fits your needs, it's a buy in my book.
Salesman won’t call me back. Left two messages yesterday. 😡. Only question is if can I get it without the loader. Otherwise I’m pulling the trigger.
EF709D6F-4278-463B-B092-FAC06E3A2AEF.jpeg

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #262  
Salesman won’t call me back. Left two messages yesterday. . Only question is if can I get it without the loader. Otherwise I’m pulling the trigger.
View attachment 758188

Not getting the loader shouldn't be a deal breaker for the dealer. Pretty sure there are a lot of loader less tractors waiting for one. The different color would be the only hiccup for some.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #263  
Not getting the loader shouldn't be a deal breaker for the dealer. Pretty sure there are a lot of loader less tractors waiting for one. The different color would be the only hiccup for some.
Salesman did wonder about color matching any damaged parts down the road. Hadn’t thought of that. But hey, it’s a tractor. :)

Last edited:
   / Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #264  
Salesman won’t call me back. Left two messages yesterday. 😡. Only question is if can I get it without the loader. Otherwise I’m pulling the trigger.
View attachment 758188
My nearest dealer just got one in (50th anniversary) that I looked at today. He expects the dealership owner to take it as a showpiece. No price match of other dealer’s price, who still hasn’t returned my call. Cab roof doesn’t match the burnt metallic orange. Just regular orange.

Last edited:
   / Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #265  
My nearest dealer just got one in (50th anniversary) that I looked at today. He expects the dealership owner to take it as a showpiece. No price match of other dealer’s price, who still hasn’t returned my call. Cab roof doesn’t match the burnt metallic orange. Just regular orange.
Jethro, my advice is to wait until next year when this industry goes bust and gets hungry. These guys aren't worth anybody's time right now.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #267  
Jethro, my advice is to wait until next year when this industry goes bust and gets hungry. These guys aren't worth anybody's time right now.
Dealership wound up with two of the 50th anniversary L6060’s. Owner snagged one and the general manager the other. He finally found me cabbed L5460 so I’m happy.

Last edited:
   / Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #268  
Dealership wound up with two of the 50th anniversary L6060’s. Owner snagged one and the general manager the other. He finally found me L5460 so I’m happy.
That is the type of crap that chaps by backside. If the OEM wants to make a dealer model to reward dealers, fine. The dealers were not the target audience. I wouldn't buy from a dealer like that.

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #269  
That is the type of crap that chaps by backside. If the OEM wants to make a dealer model to reward dealers, fine. The dealers were not the target audience. I wouldn't buy from a dealer like that.
Dealership wound up with two of the 50th anniversary L6060’s. Owner snagged one and the general manager the other. He finally found me cabbed L5460 so I’m happy.

Specials are often offered at dealer conventions. What my dealer used to do at conventions was buy one or two "special offer" tractors for the dealershop. When they showed up he would use them for demos and shows for awhile and end up selling them off to a customer as near new. Then repeat next year.
Would you buy from a dealer like that?

/ Kubota still offering 0 percent financing #270  
Specials are often offered at dealer conventions. What my dealer used to do at conventions was buy one or two "special offer" tractors for the dealershop. When they showed up he would use them for demos and shows for awhile and end up selling them off to a customer as near new. Then repeat next year.
Would you buy from a dealer like that?
Sure. That's not the same as 'the owner snagged one and the GM snagged the other'. Keeping them on the lot as demos or advertising is different than their personal use.