Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection #21  
I find various meshes of quarry screen at the scrap yard. Tough stuff. Had some big limb spring poles smack while stacking and pushing limb piles.
IMG_2018.JPG

A hook, loop or receiver might be helpful.

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection #22  
Where do you mount your video display? I have a backup camera that came with a mount that sticks to the window but there is so much shake it won't stay. There is not enough room at the top of the door to mount it and still be able to view the display. My rear problem has been things crushed without leaving a mark in the SVL paint - door to my old work pickup, stuff like that.

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection #23  
Using Rear View Mirror(s) comes to mind. Put that heavy screen on the Outside of your new rear Ram!

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection #24  
Where do you mount your video display? I have a backup camera that came with a mount that sticks to the window but there is so much shake it won't stay. There is not enough room at the top of the door to mount it and still be able to view the display. My rear problem has been things crushed without leaving a mark in the SVL paint - door to my old work pickup, stuff like that.
There is a whole nuther world of camera and monitor mounts out there if you can physically find a space for the monitor.

For example, this clamp isn't likely to come loose if you can find somewhere to clamp it. https://www.amazon.com/Impact-Super-Clamp-Ratchet-Handle/dp/B00G4L2976

I haven't seen the interior of a skid loader in so many years that I'd need to see a interior photo to be able to offer any better suggestions.

But there are a wide variety of mounts out there.

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection
Mine is mounted to the window track on the left side of the operators seat , I will try to take a picture tomorrow.

Mine was dealer installed but it is a RAM mount, I have added some pictures of how and where mine is mounted, maybe these will help or at least a place to start. Charlie.
20220726_173817.jpg
20220726_173827.jpg
20220726_173846.jpg

Thought I would update this thread, I finally got back around to working on this project and while I didn't do everything that I wanted I did accomplish my main goal to provide some rear door protection and counter weight for my skid steer, hopefully the photos will show how it is attached to the machine and be a little more clear on what we did, one photo will show where we drilled and tapped the metal on the machine and tapped it with fine threads, also was able to get lock nuts on the top 2 bolts on each side of the machine as well as the bolt being threaded in so it should be strong, I will probably do more later on as I gather some additional material but for now it gives my machine some protection from backing into trees and stumps when I am working in the woods.
20230221_093414.jpg
20230221_093402.jpg
20230221_094530.jpg
20230221_165441.jpg
20230221_165507.jpg
20230221_170152.jpg
20230221_170205.jpg

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection #29  
Looks GREAT!

/ Kubota skid steer rear bumper/ rear protection #30  
Very nice Lineman 👍
That's a beefy sonofa gun!