Kubota needs a logo

/ Kubota needs a logo #1  

fishpick

Platinum Member
Tractor
L4760 & BX24
OK - so we all own Kubota tractors here - and love them...
We also know our neighbors with the "green" tractors buy a lot of other merchandise... and have a very familiar and recognizable logo...

What say you all to having some creative fun - if it were up to you and you could make Kubota have a logo - what would you make the Kubota logo look like?

/ Kubota needs a logo #2  
I know it has'nt been used in a long time,but i think Kubota used to use a Bulls head logo............digger2

/ Kubota needs a logo #3  
Don't have one. But I sure wouldn't mind NOT seeing the Mahindra ads everytime I go to the main page. I guess they must pay some $$$ cuz they are always on the front page.

/ Kubota needs a logo #4  
Bring the Bull back, It could chase the Deere out of the pasture.
Grab the bull by the horns and hold on.
David

/ Kubota needs a logo
Anything would be better than the fractured text thing that spells out Kubota... a bull huh? Anyone got a picture of the old Kubota bull?

/ Kubota needs a logo #6  
Kubota means little bull in japanese, so it seems to me the logo has to stay in the realm of the bull. Bull not ram! We dont want any confusion between the two. Ram = dodge bull = kubota. Start up kubota, pulverize dodge with loader, push dodge into ocean! Sorry in advance to you happy dodge owners, my experience with their product was awful!

/ Kubota needs a logo #7  
lawn_king said:
Kubota means little bull in japanese...
#1 - I didn't know that - thanks!
#2 - Suddenly that original B/BX seat makes a whole lot more sense...

/ Kubota needs a logo #8  
Gents:

Here is the "logo" that is on the front of my B7100. I was at my local Kubota dealer yesterday and in their fall sales flyer all the new tractors have a stylized K instead of the bull. I much prefer the older, earthier icon.

Cheers, Erik

Attachments

• Bull.jpg
    Bull.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 3,047
   / Kubota needs a logo #10  
Agreed, I have the K on my 3030, the bull head is much better. Perhaps kubota will have a contest for a new bull logo, winner to receive a decent seat.