Kubota M9000HDC

/ Kubota M9000HDC #11  
Looks like it's hydraulic shuttle from the photos? I'd use Kubota oils and filters only for that.

With the turbo and cab I think straight pipe would be fine.
I have to say that in either of mine, I've never used Kubota oils. Never. Having said that I don't use cheap oil either. I use Chevron All Weather THC Synthetic, always have. It's actually a bit more expensive than the Kubota SUDT.

Of course a straight pipe is fine. The turbo is a muffler. Besides, you can listen to the whine of the turbo...

/ Kubota M9000HDC #13  
Not really but I won't argue. Kubota makes their own loaders, not Quickie. Least not in my market. Mine were built in Georgia. 105 and an M9 are 2 entirely different units.

I have a US built LA loader on an M series. I like it. Canadian market both were available at same time, Kubota built or ALO Quicke built. I didn't cost compare as the LA loader was already mounted.

M940 could be found on an M9000, random pic I found. Alo makes OEM loaders for almost every color. (CaseIH, NH, Fendt, Kubota, MF, Valtra etc)

1679353396523.png

/ Kubota M9000HDC #14  
That 105 looks like it was run hard and put away wet, IOW, flogged.

Bet it as a dairy farm machine, manure still caked in bucket. Bet the rest was coated before the photos. The bent top link is and added bonus.

/ Kubota M9000HDC #15  
I saw that as well. How do you kink a top link like that, inquiring minds want to know. Typical bent pto shield too.

/ Kubota M9000HDC #16  
I saw that as well. How do you kink a top link like that, inquiring minds want to know. Typical bent pto shield too.

Have to be something that rotated upwards on the lower links and put compression on the top link. I know a guy that bent a top link using a breaking plow.

/ Kubota M9000HDC #17  
To me, it just underscores wanton abuse and I'd wonder about the rest of it as well. Certainly went for big bucks too but then pre 4 units do as a rule. Especially larger ones. Like the 5 gallon finish on the loader as well. I've seen a bunch of schlocked up stuff like that lately. Just saw a Deere for sale where the owner painted right over old dried on grease.

I find people to be amazing sometimes.

/ Kubota M9000HDC #18  
To me, it just underscores wanton abuse and I'd wonder about the rest of it as well. Certainly went for big bucks too but then pre 4 units do as a rule. Especially larger ones. Like the 5 gallon finish on the loader as well. I've seen a bunch of schlocked up stuff like that lately. Just saw a Deere for sale where the owner painted right over old dried on grease.

I find people to be amazing sometimes.

Exactly. I was surprised the grill and fenders weren't bashed.

I saw a rather nice looking manure spreader at auction once, went to look closer and they painted right over the manure.....

/ Kubota M9000HDC #20  
5030 - In another thread, you wrote glowingly about your M9000. I researched, and found them to have good reviews. So, I bought one last week. Thanks for your good and public input.