Kubota M5091 - user experience?

/ Kubota M5091 - user experience? #1  

BFreaky

Platinum Member
Tractor
Belarus 820
Hello. Does anyone here own Kubota M5091? Any problems, issues, flaws? My brother wants to buy one of those and mount a FEL on it so any experience will be helpfull...

avihz9.jpg

2m7u5ao.jpg

Thanks

/ Kubota M5091 - user experience? #2  
I don't have any real experience with them, but I did look them over very carefully last year and in the end bought a JD 5M tractor. I really liked the Kubota and I'm sure it would've done everything that I would have asked of it, but I think the cab layout and ergonomics are better on the Deere. One huge plus with the M5 Kubota is how quiet the engine is compared to the Deere.

/ Kubota M5091 - user experience? #3  
Adding a Loader after purchase can be very expensive. Has your brother priced suitable loaders?

VIDEO: kubota m591 - YouTube

Unusual for us in USA to see such large front wheels/tires.

/ Kubota M5091 - user experience?
Yes he did and they are quite expensive. I will probably build one when he buys the tractor. It's not a problem at all.

Ortimber, I agree. When you close cab doors the machine works really quietly. My concern are possible issues since no one around here has this model. The service guy said they have no problems with them, only regular service...oil and filters...but I think it's better to hear first hand operator experience...

I tried the search option before starting this thread... It's a new model at least in my area so I expected there is little information about it...
Figured maybe someone got one here because of a large number of members on tbn.

So no one owns this type of tractor...?

/ Kubota M5091 - user experience? #8  
So no one owns this type of tractor...?

You might head over to haytalk.com. That forum caters to more ag size machines.