Price Check kubota l48

/ kubota l48 #1  

diesel g

Hello fellow kubota owners. I am proud owner of b3030 with many attachments and looking to add to my fleet. Looking for l48 or m59 but I see a lot of them out there with lots of hours. What is the magic number of hours that u say I'm out. What is good price on one. Prices are all over the place. What should I look for when checking them out. Everyone says they babies them but who knows. Thx guys

/ kubota l48 #2  
Hello fellow kubota owners. I am proud owner of b3030 with many attachments and looking to add to my fleet. Looking for l48 or m59 but I see a lot of them out there with lots of hours. What is the magic number of hours that u say I'm out. What is good price on one. Prices are all over the place. What should I look for when checking them out. Everyone says they babies them but who knows. Thx guys

Your post doesn't have enough detail to give an in-depth answer. Things like probable use, do you want a TLB, and your mechanical skills come immediately to mind.

The best bet it to do a search on the Kubota Owning/Operating forum for L48 and M59 to see what comes up. Read those searches and then come back here with more details and more involved questions based on what you have found.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/

/ kubota l48
I'm sorry I'm new on this site. I've been overworking my b3030. I'm a contractor working in trades, flip homes, works for other investor s. Work and maintain all my most of my equipment. Been using my b3030 with backhoe to do most of my work but lifting isn't there and looking to get help on my next kubota . I usually buy new but looking used now . Can u help Thx guys

/ kubota l48 #4  
How many hours per year do you think you'll put on the L48? And how many years would you want out of it? That might be a good starting point for figuring out the max hours you'll want on the machine you purchase.

/ kubota l48
hey there Thx for a positive reply. I just got on today been kubota owner since 04. Looking to put an average of about 100 hrs year on it. Gonna be doing some digging and landscaping and farm work with it also moving and pushing snow Thx

/ kubota l48
Looking to get as many years as possible before maintaining it is not worth it

/ kubota l48
Thx much fat tire. Living up here in Northeast digging out of this snow