Kubota L48 Dash removal

/ Kubota L48 Dash removal #1  

cardiofuse

Tractor
KUBOTA L48
I would like to replace the glow plug relay and controller behind the dash but have no idea how to remove the dash. Can anyone help with this? 2002 L48

/ Kubota L48 Dash removal #3  
Curious about this too. I wanted to remove my MX dash but never got the steering wheel off :unsure:

/ Kubota L48 Dash removal #4  
On my L3710 the dash is two parts. The steering wheel does not need to come off, mine has tilt, so I could drop it to its lowest position, out of the way.

It took about an hour to get it disassembled and 10 minutes to put it back together. The top of the dash rotated out of the way with no need to disconnect the tach or the ignition wires.

Take your time, it's not really a big job. Small hands would be an advantage, my size 12's were a tight fit.

/ Kubota L48 Dash removal #5  
Check Messicks here for tips on the glow plug relay replacement Kubota #16415-65600 RELAY, GLOW PLUG

Installation Tips
Unrated (50 minutes)
After removing all the bolts and screws from the dash, don’t forget one bolt in center of housing next to fire wall and unscrew the tachometer. The dash can be moved enough to get to the parts

/ Kubota L48 Dash removal
Check Messicks here for tips on the glow plug relay replacement Kubota #16415-65600 RELAY, GLOW PLUG

Installation Tips
Unrated (50 minutes)
After removing all the bolts and screws from the dash, don’t forget one bolt in center of housing next to fire wall and unscrew the tachometer. The dash can be moved enough to get to the parts
Is the center screw you’re referring to attaching the center of the plastic dash panel; like underneath?

/ Kubota L48 Dash removal #7  
Is the center screw you’re referring to attaching the center of the plastic dash panel; like underneath?
Not sure. The quoted installation tip is pretty generic and may not be for your machine since the glow plug relay for your machine is used in over 60 different machines.

Try looking up the dash panel in the online parts diagram for your machine or refer to the WSM for your machine. You could also try talking to techs at your Kubota dealer?

None of the posts, including mine, are by someone with your machine.

/ Kubota L48 Dash removal #8  
   / Kubota L48 Dash removal
   / Kubota L48 Dash removal #10  
You haven't stated what your problem is with your L48 and why you think you need to replace the relay. There are a number of L48 owners here, and others with similar engines and controls that may be able to help you.

Does it not start when cold? Were are you located - state/region, so we know if its cold/hot etc. How long have you owned the L48 etc. in other words, more details please.