Price Check Kubota L3240 Price Check Please

/ Kubota L3240 Price Check Please
Sounds like a very good deal to me.
I have a shuttle shift and I like it just fine.

Thanks for this info gents. I think if I got in a pickle for some reason and needed to sell it I could pretty easily I think. I grew up on just straight gear tractors, no shuttle or anything and I made it just fine. I’ve tested a few HST and shuttle and I seem to prefer the gear vs hydro. I think it’ll do everything I need it to do no problem and last me a long time. I may sell the 6 foot and get a 5 footer if needed. I’m building a 30x50 pole barn so she will have her own house haha. IMG_3112.jpg

/ Kubota L3240 Price Check Please #12  
at 10k with loader and brush cutter it sounds like a good deal and should do fine for 5 acres. i used to have a l3240 hst and it had no issues while i owned it but i did feel it was a bit underpowered for its size.
pulled a 6ft brush cutter fine unless i got in real heavy stuff. i traded it in on a new l3940 hst which i thought was a well balanced power to weight tractor. i have since moved
to a bigger heavier tractor which i am quite satisfied with.
Ya, 10k for a Grand with loader is pretty decent. As long as it's under 2-3k hours & not trashed. HST is a better tranny in my opinion by a fair bit. But at 10k it's probably a good enough deal to not be too relevant unless you have strong opinions as well.

Ya, 10k for a Grand with loader is pretty decent. As long as it's under 2-3k hours & not trashed. HST is a better tranny in my opinion by a fair bit. But at 10k it's probably a good enough deal to not be too relevant unless you have strong opinions as well.

That's 10k for the tractor loader and a nice brush hog. It's got around 650 hours and in really good shape. He contacted me yesterday and said he's ready to sell so I hope to own it within the next week or so!

/ Kubota L3240 Price Check Please #14  
The xx40 series tractors were the last before the EPA took total control of every diesel larger than 26HP. No regen on this one! I'd say with 650 HRS, loader and brush hog...10K is a bargain, providing he had/did proper maintenance and it's not beat up.

This series of Kubota's have gone up in price in the last few years and difficult to find one. If he opens it up to the public for sale I'd bet it will be gone within a week.

/ Kubota L3240 Price Check Please #15  
If the condition is average it’s a good deal. I’d WAY rather have a used Grand vs a new economy series. I wouldn’t doubt if a new Grand is 30k.

/ Kubota L3240 Price Check Please #16  
Sounds like a good deal. Here is one for sale close to same hours. 07 with 621 I think for hours.
B869683F-9F74-4719-9A3B-BA228E736225.png

Last edited:
   / Kubota L3240 Price Check Please #17  
I think it’s definitely a go. I’ll be swinging by in next few days to drive it. Will post pics once she’s mine. Excited to know that is a pre-def model too, thats something i wouldnt want to deal with. Thanks for all the replies!

The xx40 series tractors were the last before the EPA took total control of every diesel larger than 26HP. No regen on this one! I'd say with 650 HRS, loader and brush hog...10K is a bargain, providing he had/did proper maintenance and it's not beat up.

This series of Kubota's have gone up in price in the last few years and difficult to find one. If he opens it up to the public for sale I'd bet it will be gone within a week.

So I drove the tractor yesterday. It drives great and everything is good and strong. The paint is faded from the sun but runs great. The serial number plate says l3240D. What’s the “D” mean?IMG_3419.JPG

hey guys i moved this to the kubota forum