Kubota L295 for 900$ worth it?

/ Kubota L295 for 900$ worth it? #31  
You better call the guy and let him know that you defiantly
want the tractor instead of waiting someone else could step
in with cash while your waiting for the storms to pass and
you defiantly don't want that to happen

willy

/ Kubota L295 for 900$ worth it? #32  
First; not saying the tires are worth $1500; 2nd: we don't know the tires are 40 yrs old; 3rd: what I'm saying, is, parting out major components (including wheels and tires, loader, radiator, ect) should be worth well more than the $900. What I was trying to get at, at $900, there js very little risk in th purchase. Heck, 12.4x24 is a very popular size for mud buggy trucks,

Let's say you buy it and it's basket case; sell rims/tires for $450; loader/bucket for $450; all you lost is time and transport
1699004022220.jpeg

/ Kubota L295 for 900$ worth it? #33  
Well, the loader and tires should sell for atleast $1500 combined
When I broke the loader arms on my old L275 I would have gladly paid for a decent used replacement. It cost me $300 to get them welded the first time, and that was nearly 20 years ago.

/ Kubota L295 for 900$ worth it? #34  
those loaders were stout but no cross brackets - they relied on the Tractor frame -it was one loader model for the L series L175-I275- etc, and the bigger the tractor could stress the loader.

/ Kubota L295 for 900$ worth it? #35  
Well, all I can say is Why haven't you given him the money yet???

And, I know it's apples~n~oranges but the shop manual I bought, for way too much money, from Kubota dealer, for my B7200, years ago, isn't worth the paper it was printed on. Would be completely useless for doing any major work. So, hopefully they're better at doing that these days.

Good luck.

/ Kubota L295 for 900$ worth it? #36  
Definitely going to do a rebuild myself, was just wondering if it's even possible lol
You can find all the parts you need on e-bay
lots of after market stuff a reasonably priced as well I rebuilt my b1700 with the d905 engine less than $1,000.

/ Kubota L295 for 900$ worth it? #37  
Man, i would LEAP at an L295 with a loader for $900.. But im an ASE Master Tech, so that's some relevant context on what i am not scared of fixing lol.

Now i just need to find engine parts for this ancient Kubota L210 so i can rebuild that.. got one dead cyl..