Kubota Credit

/ Kubota Credit
I was at Whites Farm Supply on Thurday and he was loading a BX2200, did not happen to buy your tractor there? If so, I should converse with you about Whites.

/ Kubota Credit #12  
Took my dealer 15 min to get credit approval. 1 page application took 10 min to fill out. Plus, they send you little orange colored envelopes to mail your payment; beats finding/fumbling with your own!

Manufacturer will always have greater incentive and provide better terms to finance compared to a bank--but check for special programs at your credit union (saw mine has 7.5% car loans now, compared to 9+ aat the car dealer).

Good luck.

/ Kubota Credit
WHOA - Just bought a brand new L2600DT w/Loader (LB 400), Rotary Cutter, Rear Blade, non-Kubota Rake, but rear finishing mower on R-4's for under $18,300.00 including PA. State tax.

KUBOTA accepted me for 7.49% financing with $3,500 down, BUT REJECTED ME FOR 90 DAYS SAME AS CASH because they want to hold the paper for 7 years. I financed every dime through my local bank (Mars National Bank, Mars, PA. 16046-Tel. 724-625-1555 -- A REAL farmer's bank!!) for NO MONEY DOWN, 10 YEAR RATE of 8.45%!!

Don't deal with Kubota - they don't understand or care!!

/ Kubota Credit
Forgot to tell all ya! Mars National Bank, Grand Ave., Mars, PA., 16046 - Tel (724) 625-1555 is a farmer's oriented bank. Ask for LINDA LEES, Senior Loan Representative. These people are the only banking people in Western Pennsylvania that care more about cows than cars! They will REALLY try to get you what you need.

Bill Ringler
(724) 898-2641

/ Kubota Credit #15  
sourdough,

But you still bought their tractor????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Huh???????????

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Kubota Credit #16  
Disappointed to hear Kubota rejected the 90 days same as cash--especially since they offered it! Any other experiences like this. If a consistent pattern they need to be called on this--sleazy marketing 101.

/ Kubota Credit
Thanks for the reply; yes, I bought KUBOTA because (1) I firmly believe they're the best out there (why buy JD when you can buy the same Yanmar directly from Yanmar for about $4,500 less across the board? and (2) I couldn't pass up this deal on the L2600 w/ 5 very useable accessories and R-4's.

I wanted the "90 days same as cash" option because all the financing was in place for a 10 year, reasonable interest rate at my bank; KUBOTA wants to hold the paper for a maximum of 7 years and, as the dealer told me he was told by KUBOTA Credit when they turned down the "90 days same as cash" option they don't want people finding independent financing or paying off the nore.

Thanks again.

Sourdough

/ Kubota Credit
I totally agree with you - it's really a stupid way to operate but it's their bat and ball.

Please read my response to JimBinMi - it tells the whole story I think. By the way, my dealer told me that he has had 3 or 4 customers since the start of this program with the EXACT opposite set of circumstances; they were rejected for the 7.49% financing with as much as $4,000.00 down BUT were accepted for "90 days same as cash", basically because my dealer figures they'll just leave the paper running at KUBOTA for the next 7 years!

Sourdough

/ Kubota Credit
I have negotiated a price on a new B2710HST with loader and snowblower with my local dealer. ($15,900 for the tractor and loader + $1400 for a snowblower.) When we went to talk about financing, I inquired about using one of Kubota's current financing options (as per their web site, no down, no payments or interest for 90 days). The dealer then told me that in order to use one of Kubota's financing specials, that I would have to pay $1450 more for the tractor. The reason is that I would have to give up his rebates to get the financing. Is this reasonable?

/ Kubota Credit #20  
It may be true, but with a good final negociated price, my dealer was willing to use the no interest for 90 days, but it cost quite a bit since he files with the county and then you have to file to remove the lien (has nothing to do with Kubota). I elected not to use it.