Kubota Credit

/ Kubota Credit #21  
I don't know all the ins and outs of their program, but a year ago when I bought my B2710 with LA401 loader for $15,500 and decided to use Kubota's financing, the dealer simply charged another $70 ($20 "filing fee", and $50 "processing fee").

Bird

/ Kubota Credit #22  
JimB,Watch out for the cumulative interist trick...That being at the end of that 12 months you start paying the notes with the usual interist plus the last 12 months worth of interist you thought you were getting for free..Almost happend to me with a sofa I bought the wife..I happened to read thru the loan about a week before the 12mnths were up..Noticed the state ment interest compounded monthy and anualy and due the 13 month of loan for previous 12months...I figured up what I would have owed on the 1,500 I still owed it would have cost me an additional $450+/- a few bucks...Would like to have seen there face when I transfered it from there 19.8% rate to my low rate card 7.9%..They even called me just to make sure I really wanted to allow the transfer...The poor lady that called was shocked when I told her the diiference in rates and simply said "o' ok thanks for you business"...Paid off with a few months bokoo over time" and told the wife no more furniture for a good while!!!!The credit card co loves me now though...and there friends to if I had a dollar for the credit apps I get now I could retire this Friday on my 30th Bday...good luck,good tractoring,and read those papers..(I now take all mine to my pop-in-law before I sign. He has a nose for finance...and is glad to help...It can be helpfull for a second opinion...Hopefully manufactures are above this kind of tacktics)

Lil' Paul

Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Kubota Credit #23  
In May of '99 I got the Kubota 6.99% 5-year note. On $19,000 worth of stuff (B2710 etc) I only paid $1,500 down and financed $17,500. The salesman had asked for 20% down ($3,800), but I just told them to try it with $1,500 and it went though OK.