Kubota BX25D - pricing resources

/ Kubota BX25D - pricing resources #1  

bbaley

Tractor
Kubota BX25D
Hi all,
I am looking to sell my 2018 Kubota BX25D.

I have been perusing equipmenttrader.com, craigslist, ritchie bros, tractorhouse.com and so forth.
the prices seem to be all over the place.

Do you have any suggestions for other pricing sources ?
I also plan on calling a few local dealers about their recent used sales, but this model seems few and far between for local dealers selling used.

Thanks for any ideas !

BX25D
backhoe, box blade, thumb
550 hours
well cared for
one owner (me)

/ Kubota BX25D - pricing resources #3  
I'd find the highest price on the listing that most compares to yours and start there. You can always come down.

/ Kubota BX25D - pricing resources #4  
Gheez, I would never sell my BX25. And once you advertise it you will have people knocking down the door to get it. It is a very, very popular model.

/ Kubota BX25D - pricing resources #5  
I sold my 2015 BX25 with under 300 hrs last week for $500 less than I paid for it in 2015. I sold it on the same day I posted it on CL. I had 10 or so immediate offers in $12-16k range. Market is very good for this model. This was a great tractor I just needed more clearance for some new land and a tad more lift/hydro power. In southeast your rig would sell same day in $17-20k range on CL or facebook. Probably could go much higher but may take a few weeks and many tire kickers. Good luck with the sale!