Price Check Kubota BX2350 Price

/ Kubota BX2350 Price #1  

LostInTheWoods

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
Went to Kubota dealer, looked at BX2360 with FEL....talking to dealer, he offered a 2350 (essentially "last year's model") with FEL for $1000 less. Price for the 2350 is $11,500. This seems like a good price to me, but I am a novice to anything larger to riding mowers.

Any feedback on this price? Thanks for the advice!

/ Kubota BX2350 Price #2  
Sorry no feedback on price but for a $1,000 more I would go for the BX2360. There are some improvements on the 60 series over the 50 that IMO are well worth it. They fixed the abrupt reverse stopping (biggest issue I have) and improved the hydraulics to move the FEL at idle (not a big deal to me) and went back to metal hood from plastic (again, not a big deal to me).
Might want to test out each one first.

/ Kubota BX2350 Price #3  
I bet on the 2360 myself, I have driven both and my heart is set on the 60 for the same reasons mentioned above.

Good Luck

/ Kubota BX2350 Price #4  
dear lost,
as a former bx1850 owner, i would consider the $2,000.00 difference between a bx2360 and bx2350 (and your quoted price) very seriously. though, i could no longer stand the tranny problem . . . and am very happy that i moved into the bx2360.
your money, tough decision. i suspect most kubota dealers have had a earful from unhappy customers, and can't wait to get the problematic 50 series
machines into their rear view mirror . . . just my opinion.
test ride, test ride!

good luck, shrekbelly

/ Kubota BX2350 Price #5  
I paid $10,700 for mine with a 60" MMM but no FEL. A FEL costs more than a MMM, so I would say the price would be about the same. The price I list is without tax also.

I would say the 60 series is an improvement over the 50 series. The abrut stop in reverse bothers men alot less than some others. If it were me I would save the money an take the 50 series. I think they should lower their price a little bit more. Did the price you listed include a MMM? If it did that would be a good price.

/ Kubota BX2350 Price #6  
Get the BX2360. Resale down the road will be better and you won't have that abrupt reverse to deal with. In the excitement of buying the tractor you'll not mind the reverse thing so much, but it'll nag at you all the time after the initial excitement has died down. A thousand bucks over the life of the tractor is squat. Buy the 2360 and go have fun!

/ Kubota BX2350 Price
Thanks for the suggestions. I wasn't aware of the problems that plagued the 2350. Knowing this, I think I'll start shopping around the area dealers for a good deal on a 2360. I think harpoonalt summed it up perfectly..."A thousand bucks over the life of the tractor is squat". I plan on taking care of this machine and hopefully it will last as long as I will.

Any further suggestions are welcome...