Kubota B3350 wont start.

/ Kubota B3350 wont start. #21  
Actually, Kubota did addrerss the weak PTO brake issue with the M series tractors. A running change was during the production of the M9960 wherein a redesigned, much more robust PTO brake assembly was introduced. Accordingly the latest M9960 tractors have the more robust brake as do M5 series tractors. The assembly itself is quite expensive and, of course, the tractor must be split to install it. No, Kubota has not recalled tractors produced with the earlier, inadequate brake and will not do so, nor will they assist with replacement of failed such brakes.
I was kind of skipping around on the issue actually and I've seen the notice from Kubota and the non replacement clause. Why I run a HD over running coupler if the driven implement don't have one integral to it. 100 bucks for the coupler is way better than a split in my book. I never priced the parts (basket, valving or the friction discs but knowing Kubota, I'm sure they are expensive.

One thing I'll say for Kubota and that is, for as old as my M9's are (2002 and 2001), I never have any issue getting OEM parts for either. Unlike JD, Kubota never 'orphaned' them. Of course the M9's wer4e a very popular model as well and the VTE engine arguably was the best engine Kubota ever built.

/ Kubota B3350 wont start. #22  
Someone mentioned bad fuel. How old is your fuel? I have a 2012 Kubota L5740 and the first few years I parked it under a roof, but open to ambient conditions with melting snow flooding the flow in the spring. Since I didn't use it as frequently in the summer (mostly snow removal machine), the fuel from the winter sat in it for a few months due to recommendations to keep the tank full of fuel to minimize condensation. Since winter fuel here is conditioned for low temps with some additives, it seems the winter fuel is not very stable. The tractor would start and run for a few minutes and die and not want to start again. I ended up draining all fuel and replacing with fresh fuel and it would start and run just fine. It happened two or three years in a row until I made sure in the spring to run it as low on fuel as possible and put fresh in with regular summer blend. Eventually I built a nice enclosed barn with concrete floor that is bone dry and the problems never repeated. I even bought diesel testing kits to try to analyze the fuel and it didn't show anything wrong with it. But the engine would not run on it. I think it would run initially on the fuel that was in the lines and not exposed to the tank conditions where condensation occurs. I don't have any scientific explanation, but I think it impacted the injectors, as it smokes a little during initial starting now.

/ Kubota B3350 wont start. #23  
2020 Kubota L3301 (1,200 hrs.) - recent periodic stalling/starting problems. I suspected a fuel delivery problem. Pulled the line off the water separator and fuel flowed easily. Drained the tank and blew compressed air (with a little fuel) through the fuel filler opening to see if there was any crud in the bottom of the tank. None. Needed 1200 hour service so I took it to the dealer. I had a failing (not failed, but failing) seat switch. Because it was an intermittent thing, I suspected fuel. But I failed the first test of troubleshooting, start simple first.

/ Kubota B3350 wont start. #24  
I haven’t read where the OP changed/checked the fuel filter? Does it have more than one fuel filter?

/ Kubota B3350 wont start. #25  
Also does it have a check valve

/ Kubota B3350 wont start. #26  
My first question is, are you getting oil pressure or just guessing. It sounds like there may not be any oil pressure then it won't run. Put a gauge on it while cranking. Possible oil pump failure!

/ Kubota B3350 wont start.
I took off the top fuel line to this. And no fuel came out while cranking... is this the fuel shutoff solenoid? The bottom line comes from the fuel filter and has fuel. The top line goes to the injectors and no fuel is coming out of it while cranking.

Attachments

• 20240309_175539.jpg
    20240309_175539.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
   / Kubota B3350 wont start. #28  
I took off the top fuel line to this. And no fuel came out while cranking... is this the fuel shutoff solenoid? The bottom line comes from the fuel filter and has fuel. The top line goes to the injectors and no fuel is coming out of it while cranking.
I’m quite sure that’s your electric fuel transfer pump, should have fuel squirting out when you cranked. check to see if you’ve got power to it.