Kubota B3200 Shut off while idling/ won't start back up

/ Kubota B3200 Shut off while idling/ won't start back up #1  

SammyLove

Tractor
Kubota B3200
My tractor was idling, I got off of it and was hooking my boat up to it to move it, it shut off and will not start back up, I checked the neutral switch, the seat switch seems to be working, any ideas?

/ Kubota B3200 Shut off while idling/ won't start back up #2  
If it has an electric shut off, make sure it’s getting power.

/ Kubota B3200 Shut off while idling/ won't start back up
any advice on how i can find that out, I only know of the key, its always started right up without sitting on the seat, i checked the neutral switch, verified the fuses are good

/ Kubota B3200 Shut off while idling/ won't start back up #4  
Welcome aboard, and hope it's something simple. Probably a misbehaving switch. I had to adjust a neutral switch on an L3200 because of intermittent starting problems. Sometimes I had to gently work it back and forth to get to the sweet spot.

Then there are odd things like bumping the PTO switch "ON",

/ Kubota B3200 Shut off while idling/ won't start back up #5  
My tractor was idling, I got off of it and was hooking my boat up to it to move it, it shut off and will not start back up, I checked the neutral switch, the seat switch seems to be working, any ideas?
Read the material I will provide below very carefully. The OPC did exactly what it was supposed to do. When you got off the seat something like the pto was engaged, the HST pedal was touched or its switch not properly adjusted.

In your description you should be clearer. 'will not start back up." does this mean no crank or crank but not fire.

forum B3200 opc controller.jpg

forum B3200 OPC.jpg

If you are going to troubleshoot these systems at the very least you need a 12 volt test light.

Test light.jpg

Dave M7040