Kubota B2710 Problem for Semi-Newbie- Lift Not Working

/ Kubota B2710 Problem for Semi-Newbie- Lift Not Working #1  
Tractor
Kubota B2710
Hi. Semi-Newbie Here. Have read through the forums without being able to find an answer to my particular issue. (But have found a lot of other great stuff I didn't know!)

Issue I have is that the back mower implement will not raise. It did last season. Brought it out of storage. Changed the engine oil and hydraulic fluid; filters too. Cleaned the hydraulic filters on both sides of the lift mechanism (not sure the proper term). Hydraulic fluid is at proper level.
When I move the lever to raise the implement, it seems to have no resistance. I've turned the knob below the driver's seat right/left and that doesn't help.

I can see that the lever is attached to something that it is moving but beyond that not sure what happens. Have searched in vain for a diagram that would show the path from the lever to the actual part that makes it go up and down. Is there more to the lever and the ongoing linkage than meets the eye?

Stumped in North Carolina. Your help would be appreciated.

W

/ Kubota B2710 Problem for Semi-Newbie- Lift Not Working #2  
Do all of your other hydraulics work ok? I ask because maybe something in the oil change process is causing it.

/ Kubota B2710 Problem for Semi-Newbie- Lift Not Working #3  
Check or try to acquire the owner manual. I believe that tractor has a lift for the mowing deck (whether installed or not) and the three point at the rear. See if there's a selector to choose one or the other. Also, the valve below the seat controls how fast the three point implement lowers, it doesn't affect raising the three point.

/ Kubota B2710 Problem for Semi-Newbie- Lift Not Working #4  
Check or try to acquire the owner manual. I believe that tractor has a lift for the mowing deck (whether installed or not) and the three point at the rear. See if there's a selector to choose one or the other.

There shouldn’t be - the mower lift runs off the 3PT linkage I believe

Also, the valve below the seat controls how fast the three point implement lowers, it doesn't affect raising the three point.

/ Kubota B2710 Problem for Semi-Newbie- Lift Not Working #5  
From the Operator Manual

2.png