Kubota B2650 Alternator Upgrade How-To Video

/ Kubota B2650 Alternator Upgrade How-To Video #11  
I don’t disagree with you guys, that would work and it would be cheaper, it just wasn’t my preference.

The exact alternator from the kit that I purchased can be found on amazon for about $50. I seriously considered working up a harness and bracket.

My preference was to use the Kubota kit, something about having an Original Equipment looking harness, bracket and spacer appealed to me, I just don't like to hack up an nice new tractor. I did buy a couple DB Electrical alternators, one for the Kubota D722 powered go cart and one for my new looking G5200. I was able to order the spacers, brackets and electrical connector from Kubota to make the install look good.

/ Kubota B2650 Alternator Upgrade How-To Video #12  
I don稚 disagree with you guys, that would work and it would be cheaper, it just wasn稚 my preference.

The exact alternator from the kit that I purchased can be found on amazon for about $50. I seriously considered working up a harness and bracket.
can you please post a link to that? I'm curious as to what they use.. I can't get a good view of the red nameplate on the alternator..

/ Kubota B2650 Alternator Upgrade How-To Video #13  
   / Kubota B2650 Alternator Upgrade How-To Video #15  
Hello,
I have an off brand mini excavator with a kubota d722 engine- will this kit work with the d722?