Kubota 3rd function remote

/ Kubota 3rd function remote #1  

threeman

Silver Member
Can anyone provide a picture of the 3rd function remote and how it works inside the cab. 3rd function being on the front end loader. I assume it works like deere or others with push button.

/ Kubota 3rd function remote
None of you guys have a picture of your 3rd function loader handle?

/ Kubota 3rd function remote #3  
I wish I had a picture for you, but I can give you a quick description of mine. I had my Kubota dealer add my 3rd function after I had the tractor for 3 years. so it is an aftermarket one. There is a black insulated wire that runs up the joy stick and a small buttom the size of a door bell is fastened to the joystick with heavy plastic wire ties.

/ Kubota 3rd function remote
Hope to see one once i get to the dealership. think i am about to deal on a 9540.

/ Kubota 3rd function remote #5  
I sat in a M9540 at the farm show in Louisville and I must admit that I had lust in my heart. It is an awesome machine. I can't remember which one it was but one of the big M series that they had on display had a "buddy seat" in the cab. My 10 year old son thought that was pretty cool. Good luck with our purchase.

/ Kubota 3rd function remote #6  
If you do a search in the Kubota buy/sell forum and search for L3240 from poster zurakowg you will see a factory 3rd function setup. My dealer had none on his lot seems like the number of people that want them it would be almost standard equipment by now :confused: