Kohler with 199 hrs. won't Start

/ Kohler with 199 hrs. won't Start #11  
The bulletin says if the numbers don't match then both modules need to be replaced due to compatibility issues. And it looks like your 32 584 24-s supercedes to 32 584 25-s The 32 584 09-S is used in their example on the Service Bulletin.

/ Kohler with 199 hrs. won't Start #12  
Good info RandyT. Do you have a bulletin number or was this in update?
BTW, what is the spec number on the white tag of this engine? I've not had the pleasure of replacing a module on a 7000 series.

/ Kohler with 199 hrs. won't Start #13  
Good info RandyT. Do you have a bulletin number or was this in update?
BTW, what is the spec number on the white tag of this engine? I've not had the pleasure of replacing a module on a 7000 series.

SB-369

/ Kohler with 199 hrs. won't Start #14  
Got it. Thank you.

/ Kohler with 199 hrs. won't Start
Thank you Randy T !
You solved my no spark problem !
Just got around to installing 2nd new coil # 32-584-24-S, and when I turned key,
Crank did not even make a full rotation , before it fired off immediately !
And , this is after sitting since early June !
I was happily shocked, at how it went right off.
If it weren't for you Randy T ..... it may have still been sitting dead, with 199 hr.s on it.
Thanks again.
Pete
Hudson Valley , N.Y.

/ Kohler with 199 hrs. won't Start #16  
No problem, I try to help where I can.

Ahhh...now onto the next problem....with 200 hrs. on engine Right side head gasket blew.
125 lb compression in bad gasket cylinder, and 175 lb. in left, good cylinder. Will Kohler , back this up ?
Pete
Tractorless in Hudson Valley

/ Kohler with 199 hrs. won't Start #18  
You don't know until you try. How did you determine that the gasket blew and how far are you out of warranty? I didn't look it up, but what is this on?

Just got off Kohler warranty site....I'm S.O.L........residential is 2 years ...commercial 90 days.....
I am 3 years now....oil changed every 25 hrs. You can hear the loud hiss of compression,
escaping through cylinder head.... exhaust manifold pipe is black from combustion gasses.
It is on a Craftsman tractor , Kohler , 7000 series engine 26 hp. Guess I'll have to suck another one up,
on this tractor 3 starters...one replaced under warranty, one electric power steering unit , replaced under warranty...
One Throttle control cable. on me...One badly leaking valve cover.....on me...
Runs like a freight train when it runs... but never lasts more than a month....