KL7320 Loader 3rd Function

/ KL7320 Loader 3rd Function #1  

mattdewalt

Tractor
Kioti RX7320
Installed the factory 3rd function for the loader on my RC7320 the other day. Only thing I can't figure out is where to hydraulic hoses connect. They would run towards the rear of the tractor from the new solenoid I installed which is just in front of the right cab door on the loader arm. They want me to connect them to what they show in the picture that I attached. I cannot find anything on the tractor that looks like what they show in the picture. Anybody have any ideas? Hopefully it's nothing under the cab where I have to remove the cab. I have lots of brush to clear and really want to try out my grapple bucket.

Attachments

• Photo Mar 11, 10 16 00 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 11, 10 16 00 AM.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 75
   / KL7320 Loader 3rd Function
Think I answered my own question. Looks like the connection is beneath the cab right below the seat. Luckily, it looks like there is a nice big access panel right below the seat that should hopefully give me access once the seat is removed.

/ KL7320 Loader 3rd Function #3  
Not sure on yours, but on my DK4510 you have to remove the right rear wheel as well to get to everything.

/ KL7320 Loader 3rd Function
Easily accessible once the seat is removed. But not easy lifting the seat out by yourself in a cab tractor. But I got the job done. I'd say about a 5 hour job if anyone else is thinking of adding one.

/ KL7320 Loader 3rd Function #5  
Just put one on my RX6010 and it was pretty easy with all of the access panels that Kioti puts under the floor mat. Good luck with your install.

/ KL7320 Loader 3rd Function #6  
I recognized that as the rockshaft/rear cover. Good on kioti for the access panel.
Good on you for wrestling out the amazingly heavy seat👍