Kioti vs LS buying advice

/ Kioti vs LS buying advice #31  
Having had both a Kioti and LS, I’d not hesitate over either again.
My CK30 came with a single remote and I bought the kit online and added 2nd. On the LS I opted to have the dealer install the 3rd.
No way I’d give up some of the premium features, like telescoping stabilizers and extendable links. Nope, no way.

/ Kioti vs LS buying advice #32  
@carl_lopezIs Just an FYI if you weren't aware, the LS MT3 series has two models, anything with an "E" is your economy model. The models without an "E" in the name for the MT3 series are the premium, they come standard with things like rear remotes and better seats and I forget what else.

My local dealer had both on stock so I was able to see the differences, you mentioned how the LS were less feature rich, so just wanted to make sure you knew that difference. I'm also in the market, I'm gonna go with LS but only because Kioti is well over 2x the distance away and my wife likes blue. One of my old neighbors up in Illinois was a Kioti dealer and those are great tractors too.

An interesting thing I didn't think of, is comparing the cost to just add the remotes to the rear of an Economy model, because I don't care as much about the other things. I wonder if that would make it worth switching down to the economy model from the premium I had thought of earlier. Note that I saw someone mention XR previously, the LS brand used to have that mode, but they are switching everything over to MT1, MT2, MT3, MT5, MT7 (maybe 4,6 unannounced?) But they are going to those models away from the previous XR line. So the Premium XR model someone mentioned is now an MT345H, where the economy model you mentioned was MT345HE.

Hope that helps a bit, please excuse if you already knew all that :)
Actually the premium models are listed as the mt342 , 347 , 352, and 357 .My buddy has an xr 4140 and it is way more tractor than my mahindra 2538. We put an old 8ft 3 pt disk on the back of his last week, I told him it was to big . He disked about 2 acres with it and said he hardly could tell it was back there. Loader lift is very good also . My next tractor will be an ls,

/ Kioti vs LS buying advice #33  
Actually the premium models are listed as the mt342 , 347 , 352, and 357
That's what I meant but I didn't explain it very well I guess. I didn't mean only two models, I meant two lines within the MT3 series [MT3 and MT3E]. So the Original Poster could get the MT345HE for the hydrostatic economy model or MT347H or MT342H for their premium model (I was wrong, they don't have a MT345H model, just threw it in there for quick example of their numbering scheme without looking up).

Someone had mentioned that the XR line was the LS premium model and someone else mentioned an XR at their dealer I think, I just didn't want OP thinking that XR's were still in production and rather that everything was shifting to the MT model nomenclature.

/ Kioti vs LS buying advice #35  
When I went to look at tractors in Lubbock TX they
had the LS tractors next to the Yanmar tractors. I
can say truthfully that I almost purchased the LS but
it only had a 6 year warranty and no cruise control
like the Yanmar so I ordered the YT235C Yanmar.
Don't get me wrong as the LS tractors are really
well made. I personally would purchase the LS
tractor.
SHOOT THE KOITI AND BUY THE LS TRACTOR!

willy

Last edited:
   / Kioti vs LS buying advice #36  
That's what I meant but I didn't explain it very well I guess. I didn't mean only two models, I meant two lines within the MT3 series [MT3 and MT3E]. So the Original Poster could get the MT345HE for the hydrostatic economy model or MT347H or MT342H for their premium model (I was wrong, they don't have a MT345H model, just threw it in there for quick example of their numbering scheme without looking up).

Someone had mentioned that the XR line was the LS premium model and someone else mentioned an XR at their dealer I think, I just didn't want OP thinking that XR's were still in production and rather that everything was shifting to the MT model nomenclature.
I was looking at LS recently and my understanding is that they have been rolling in the new models in phases. The MT3/3E replacing the 4000 series (premium XR and economy XG respectively if I remember right). Same thing with the MT2, except they haven't rolled out the MT2 premium yet....so the XR3135 and 3140 remain for now. That is expected to turn into the MT2 premium very soon....possibly by the end of the year according to my dealer. This is how it was explained to me at least. I came very close to buying one of the last XRs he's getting.

If I'm not mistaken, the MT225s is a different platform all together.

/ Kioti vs LS buying advice #37  
When I went to look at tractors in Lubbock TX they
had the LS tractors next to the Yanmar tractors. I
can say truthfully that I almost purchased the LS but
it only had a 6 year warranty and no cruise control
like the Yanmar so I ordered the YT235C Yanmar.
Don't get me wrong as the LS tractors are really
well made. I personally would purchase the LS
tractor.
SHOOT THE KOITI AND BUY THE LS TRACTOR!

willy
I am curious.... what dealer in Lubbock? There are none listed selling LS....
If there was, it would make it a lot easier for me than going down to Austin.

/ Kioti vs LS buying advice #38  
LS Tractor Owner, you can talk to Mike real nice
salesman. You tell him what you want and he will
do his best to get for you. Not a high pressure sales
person. 806-993-1093 Tell Mike hello for me.

willy