Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator?

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #21  
My dealer said that the parent company makes excavators in Korea and expects that they will begin importing them within a year or two.

Don稚 know about skids.

They have crates of ztr痴 stacked four or five high, just unloaded

Well, I did an online search for Daedong, and ended up on their Korean web page, but there was no indication that they manufacture either skid steers or excavators of any size.

All I can surmise I say that there may be some product trading going on, ie if Doosan does in fact produce some engines for larger Kioti tractors, and Daedong is once again entertaining a supplier arrangement to provide tractors to Doosan to be marketed under the Bobcat moniker, it would make sense that Doosan / Bobcat may extend the arrangement to provide product so Kioti dealers could competively market skid steers and excavators.

Kioti is a relatively small company worldwide. I read that their engine manufacturing capacity is only 50-60000 units.

That痴 tiny as far as Diesel engine capacity is concerned.

Selling mini excavators and skid steers can only help strengthen the Kioti dealer network.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #22  
Does anyone know if/when Kioti will manufacture/market skid steers and/or excavators?

I don't know about them. TYM does manufacture smaller excavators, but so far they are not being imported into North America.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #23  
   / Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #24  
A desirable feature Kubota has is the 6-way blade. I don't know ANY others that have a 6-way. Most I think are just up/down. Thanks for the info on Doosan, I didn't know they are Kioti parent company.
Most of the mini excavators are equipped with an additional hydraulic circuit as standard feature. A 6 way blade is aftermarket and not brand specific. Put the blade on, hook up the hoses and there is your 6 way blade on any mini excavator.
Most of those circuits are used to run the thumb.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #26  
That's what I said, the pipes are there already but not brand specific or on Kubotas only. The blade is a bolt on tool with hoses. Not brand related either.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #27  
That's what I said, the pipes are there already but not brand specific or on Kubotas only. The blade is a bolt on tool with hoses. Not brand related either.

I’d like to see a mini ex with two extra circuits available at the blade mount area. Not referring to an aux circuit piped along the boom and dipper.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #28  
You won't find that on a mini. You'll have a hard time to find that in the 25 ton class and up. It's not impossible to install but I would say fairly rare.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #29  
Most of the mini excavators are equipped with an additional hydraulic circuit as standard feature. A 6 way blade is aftermarket and not brand specific. Put the blade on, hook up the hoses and there is your 6 way blade on any mini excavator.
Most of those circuits are used to run the thumb.

You won't find that on a mini. You'll have a hard time to find that in the 25 ton class and up. It's not impossible to install but I would say fairly rare.

Talking in circles and saying nothing.

/ Kioti Skid Steer / Excavator? #30  
You're right. I'm away from that business for 25 years now.