Kioti rocker switches

/ Kioti rocker switches #11  
If you would give the dimensions of the opening, that would be a big help. Also how much current are you looking to pass thru the switch ?

/ Kioti rocker switches
Not for nuttin but a phone call and a credit card solves a 5 hour commute.
Screenshot_20220318-183322_eBay.jpg

And nut for Nottin, but I'm pretty sure my Dealer doesn't have cool Flux Capacitor rocker switches.

/ Kioti rocker switches #13  
Late to this thread, so events may have overtaken it. Also sounds like the OP wants to go aftermarket, which is a good thing pricewise if an exact match can be found. Otherwise, the part number for the Kioti OEM rocker switch with an illuminated "work light" icon is T4935-54221. It's a perfect fit in the OP's CK dash panel, as well as the switch panels of other current Kioti models, both cab and open station. The downside is the cost: $50 each when I ordered several for myself and a buddy back in 2018. 😲

/ Kioti rocker switches #14  
View attachment 737936
And nut for Nottin, but I'm pretty sure my Dealer doesn't have cool Flux Capacitor rocker switches.
Ha! There you go! Almost as slick as the Big Foot illuminated work light switches that Minnesota Eric used in his epic NX6010 HC thread a few years ago!

/ Kioti rocker switches #16  
I'm hoping someone reading this can help me. I have a Kioti CX2510 that I just received. When I was looking at the tractor before buying it I saw 3 empty switch locations on the dash with plastic blanks covering the openings.

I really liked this as I like to add lights and wanted a switch for my spreader vibrator and I really liked the possibility of installing professional looking rocker switches in those locations.

I bought the machine and also ordered 3 automotive rocker switches for those openings.

These openings aren't standard size openings. They are the same width but just a little longer. My switches are too small.

Does anyone know where I can find appropriate sized switchgear?

I don't normally assume anything. I was wrong about this one.

Any help or link would be greatly appreciated.

I thought it would be cool to have switches that said stuff like Flux Capacitor.
I made my own switch covers using standard Carlyle switches.

/ Kioti rocker switches #17  
Sorry. My dealer is 2.5 hours away from me. I've successfully purchased switches for vehicles and my side x side. I've never gone to a dealer for stuff like this.
cant call and order?

/ Kioti rocker switches #19  
I'm hoping someone reading this can help me. I have a Kioti CX2510 that I just received. When I was looking at the tractor before buying it I saw 3 empty switch locations on the dash with plastic blanks covering the openings.

I really liked this as I like to add lights and wanted a switch for my spreader vibrator and I really liked the possibility of installing professional looking rocker switches in those locations.

I bought the machine and also ordered 3 automotive rocker switches for those openings.

These openings aren't standard size openings. They are the same width but just a little longer. My switches are too small.

Does anyone know where I can find appropriate sized switchgear?

I don't normally assume anything. I was wrong about this one.

Any help or link would be greatly appreciated.

I thought it would be cool to have switches that said stuff like Flux Capacitor.
Hi, I know this is an old post but I wanted to help other folks too. I have also a Kioti and have exactly the same problem, wanting to add a professional look but customized switches for front and back led lights which I already bought in Amazon for less than $10.
After researching everywhere, including in this post, and when about to do something I wanted to avoid (cutting, gluing, adapting), I found the following adaptors in Amazon that are not wider...

These are not cheap because you need to pay $20, but you get 5 adapters and in my case I was already needing 3. They are the same width but only adjust to the longer size. So this is the true solution to use great cheap custom rockers in Kioti without modifying the tractor, nor the parts.
Hope it helps....
Nicolas
1674759602151.png

Last edited:
   / Kioti rocker switches #20  
Hi, I know this is an old post but I wanted to help other folks too. I have also a Kioti and have exactly the same problem, wanting to add a professional look but customized switches for front and back led lights which I already bought in Amazon for less than $10.
After researching everywhere, including in this post, and when about to do something I wanted to avoid (cutting, gluing, adapting), I found the following adaptors in Amazon that are not wider...

These are not cheap because you need to pay $20, but you get 5 adapters and in my case I was also needing 3. They are the same width but only adjust to the longer size. So this is the true solution to use great cheap custom rockers in Kioti.
Hope it helps....
Nicolas

I appreciate you bumping this thread, I'll be ordering these for future modifications.