Kioti rocker switches

/ Kioti rocker switches #1  

nknelsen

Silver Member
Tractor
CX2510 with FEL
I'm hoping someone reading this can help me. I have a Kioti CX2510 that I just received. When I was looking at the tractor before buying it I saw 3 empty switch locations on the dash with plastic blanks covering the openings.

I really liked this as I like to add lights and wanted a switch for my spreader vibrator and I really liked the possibility of installing professional looking rocker switches in those locations.

I bought the machine and also ordered 3 automotive rocker switches for those openings.

These openings aren't standard size openings. They are the same width but just a little longer. My switches are too small.

Does anyone know where I can find appropriate sized switchgear?

I don't normally assume anything. I was wrong about this one.

Any help or link would be greatly appreciated.

I thought it would be cool to have switches that said stuff like Flux Capacitor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-071554_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-071554_eBay.jpg
    844.3 KB · Views: 267
   / Kioti rocker switches #2  
I do a lot of electrical OEM back sourcing.
Use a real search engine (not a shopping engine...) and search for any and all numbers on existing switches. You will probably find a 'line' of similar shaped switches - may have top pick SPST, lighted, etc.

/ Kioti rocker switches #3  
I couldn't find the proper replacement switches for my welder. I measured carefully and found some that look original on eBay.

/ Kioti rocker switches
I'll do more research on my own if needed but time is a precious commodity that is always in short supply. I was hoping someone had a definitive answer.

I mean, that's why we all belong to this Forum. Helping others is awesome.

Thanks

/ Kioti rocker switches #5  

I used these switches when I added lights to my CK 2610. They fit perfectly and look like an OEM installation on my machine. Hopefully they work for you

/ Kioti rocker switches #6  
   / Kioti rocker switches #8  
What am I missing ? Why not get them from your dealer ?

/ Kioti rocker switches
Sorry. My dealer is 2.5 hours away from me. I've successfully purchased switches for vehicles and my side x side. I've never gone to a dealer for stuff like this.