Kioti NX 4510

/ Kioti NX 4510 #32  
Yep, it did. I think Kioti Dave had a bad turbo and got his engine replaced as well. I believe my tractor has the same engine.
Yes, I had a turbo oil leak and a bad injector. When that happened, I was getting a regen every 2 hours or so. New injector, new turbo and all has been good.

/ Kioti NX 4510 #33  
Yes, I had a turbo oil leak and a bad injector. When that happened, I was getting a regen every 2 hours or so. New injector, new turbo and all has been good.
Good to know. I got mine back today with a new turbo.

/ Kioti NX 4510
I thought I would leave an update. I took the Kioti tractor in to the dealership. Their diagnosis is the fuel pressure relief valve is bad. Basically the tested everything else and everything looks good.
They are not really forthcoming about the P008 code. Maybe this might help someone else.

/ Kioti NX 4510 #36  
I thought I would leave an update. I took the Kioti tractor in to the dealership. Their diagnosis is the fuel pressure relief valve is bad. Basically the tested everything else and everything looks good.
They are not really forthcoming about the P008 code. Maybe this might help someone else.

Thanks for the update!!!👍🏻