Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000
I think I know the dealer you are referring to-Pass inc?
If so great folks- still have a 371xp and 335xpt and a Kombitool i got there 20-30 years ago when I lived east of Morgantown

I would be happy to buy a tractor from them and am seriously considering yanmar- i do wish they had a turbo though due to hp loss at altitudes
Yep! Pass Inc. and yes, great people for sure

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #44  
I dont think new prices are going anywhere… used perhaps, but I don’t see new tractor prices dropping. Can’t remember a time when any durable good, actually dropped in price as new… unless the government got involved, as in the case of EVs
Dropping prices in today's definition is instead of dealer selling $1,000 over list he sells for $1,000 under list price.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #45  
Dropping prices in today's definition is instead of dealer selling $1,000 over list he sells for $1,000 under list price.
From what I,ve seen as far as dropping prices, instead of selling way over list, dealers selling at list price

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000
There was a $3800 dollar factory incentive on the YT and I believe the dealer was discounting the tractor 3-4K

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #47  
There was a $3800 dollar factory incentive on the YT and I believe the dealer was discounting the tractor 3-4K
In times like now, a really big manufacturing outfit like Yanmar can afford to drop prices to pick up customers. Yanmar is large enough that the tractor division is a small by comparison with their marine engines for supertankers and their factory fishing fleets. Even their electronics and metals mining/smelting are larger than some smaller tractor companies.
It's a matter of scale.
One reason they started making small tractors is that small scale family hobby farming is favorite pastime for middle class Japanese just as it is here - and just like here, the folks like to employ cutting edge technology in their hobbies.
So the entire shape of Yanmar's marketing decisions is different from some other manufacturers.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #48  
Very nice. If I had unlimited resources and a well established dealer nearby, I would have gone with the Yanmar, too.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #49  
Hello,

I’m trying to decide between these two. It’s very difficult for me to find any way to directly compare them. And where I live, any dealer for either of these are an hour and a half away. I have had two Kioti’s and I’ve been very pleased with them. I have a brother with a grand L and my father-in-law has an mX5400 so I know a fair amount about the Kubota‘s too. I would like to have a Grand L 6060, but I’m having a hard time justifying the cost, and the fact that a loader is not available for weeks or perhaps, months is a dealbreaker.

The NS Kioti has some features that I really like, it comes with rear remotes, I like the location of the fuel tank better, I like where the control is for the front end loader.

The MX, I like the mechanical engagement for four-wheel-drive, I like the beefier front tires, and I like the larger displacement, four-cylinder diesel putting out 63hp.

I know either of these tractors will get the job done. I will be installing a third function valve, no matter what I get. Both of these tractors are available within a reasonable drive. I am interested to hear. the TBN’s nation thoughts and real world experiences with these tractors. Am I missing any major differences between these two? Do I just go for the better deal and tractor with more features? This is most likely the NS.

I currently have a CK 3510 HSTSE. I have put 185 hours on it and three years. I primarily use it for front and loader work, gravel, work, and some driveway maintenance in the winter time. It’s worth noting my driveway does have a 12% grade. One of the reasons I am upgrading is a lack of power when attacking this steep driveway. I have no patience for low range anymore. Thank you all, Keith.

A TYM T754, for me at least, is significantly cheaper to purchase and offers "more" tractor for the money.

The loader lift capacity is better and the Deutz engine is really nice. For me, the Cabbed T754 (75HP) is under $50K and has greater tractor weight for ground enhancement things, loader work stability, and a smoother ride with larger front tires.

/ Kioti NS6010 HST Vs. Kubota MX6000 #50  
As an update; the Yanmar YT359 I-HMT has entered the arena…. The more I have read about this on the Yanmar forum, and as I watch YouTube videos, it seems like a very nice option. I have a dealer that I have dealt with for almost 20 years (Stihl, Dolmar) that picked up the Yanmar tractor line about five years ago. 4 miles from my house. The i-HMT transmission is finally making some sense to me. And sounds brilliant.
Yanmar tractors are really nice! Unfortunately, their dealer network is a little thin in most parts of the USA.